The orphanage

N1Dude

Hey guys,

So everytime i go to seventh street I walk past by the orphanage and I see that Huge ass building just sitting over there, locked.

Then it got me wondering, would it have any purpose in the future?

I could not think of any scenario where it would open again tbh. Or maybe one of the characters said something about it and I just didn't remember?

What do you guys think? Will it open again to reveal some unanswered(?) secrets or will it remain closed for ever?

Let me know what you think,

N1Dude.

• Global Mods
55 minutes ago, Chameleon109 said:

I'm sure it will re-open for some story arc in the post-game. With Connal having his wife backstory and it being the place child Lin grew up and interacted with a good few of the main characters, I can't imagine that it's gone for good.

Plus, there's still the basement arena.

Elizabeth was Sigmund's sister, not his wife. This thread has more info about her: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/5327-interview-intermission-i-sigmund/

I remember Ame saying around a year ago that it probably wouldn't open again and that it's been shut down. 

On 12/19/2018 at 3:58 PM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

I remember Ame saying around a year ago that it probably wouldn't open again and that it's been shut down.

Ah well, what @Chameleon109 said made kinda sense but if you say so i guess it won't open again.

A shame in my opinion, it's such a big building and i think it would be an awesome opportunity for another project of the reborn rebuilding squad.

But oh well, there's a lot to enjoy in E19 still,

like the Ferris Wheel in agate circus(?) 🙂  (been going there everytime a new episode came out and it bothered me everytime it didn't open cuz i'm so curious lol.)

• Global Mods
Just now, N1Dude said:

Ah well, what @Chameleon109 said made kinda sense but if you say so i guess it won't open again.

A shame in my opinion, it's such a big building and i think it would be an awesome opportunity for another project of the reborn rebuilding squad.

But oh well, there's a lot to enjoy in E19 still,

like the Ferris Wheel in agate circus(?) 🙂  (been going there everytime a new episode came out and it bothered me everytime it didn't open cuz i'm so curious lol.)

The ferris wheel in Agate Circus, the part of Tourmaline Desert beyond the sandstorm, and the locked rooms in Serra's mansion are three other places Ame's confirmed won't be accessible. For the ferris wheel, Ame said it's because she doesn't feel like making a tileset for it. For the sandstorm, Ame said it's the border of the Reborn region and the sandstorm is to prevent the player from going off the map. For the locked rooms in Serra's mansion, Ame said those are just Serra's personal/private rooms.

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

The ferris wheel in Agate Circus, the part of Tourmaline Desert beyond the sandstorm, and the locked rooms in Serra's mansion are three other places Ame's confirmed won't be accessible. For the ferris wheel, Ame said it's because she doesn't feel like making a tileset for it. For the sandstorm, Ame said it's the border of the Reborn region and the sandstorm is to prevent the player from going off the map. For the locked rooms in Serra's mansion, Ame said those are just Serra's personal/private rooms.

Aah okay, yeah for the sandstorm and serra's rooms i figured those wouldn't be accessible for those reasons but the Ferris wheel just got me curious. But thank you for clarrifying for the Ferris Wheel so I won't get my hopes up for the next episode. 🙂