MC, Melia, Aelita and Erin

Chrixai

So I’m just gonna start this off. It is heavily implied that everyone’s name on the top are the part of the light proficiency. MC, implying how Nancy may not being human. So if she’s no human, then what does that make the MC? The MC’s life before being on the SS Oceanic(don’t know how to spell this lol) was possibly erased because as the MC died on top of valor mountain Creasent had told them what had happened as they had died and came to an unknown place. So it’s possible that the MC had another life before Team Xen the garufu, everything that happened was somehow erased. We have Melia whose whole life has been a lie since she was recruited to take down storm-9. Jenner not being her father and never meeting her mother or if she has one. Possible reincarnation of Maria as we don’t know how she was born. She has the same qualities as Maria being extremely intelligent, a leader and caring. Tell me that Melia and Maria have no connection. (Lol)

Next we have Aelita whose “mother was killed by a thief” and her “father” who “never” paid attention to her. And was also living a lie because Keta and Cella wanted to keep her safe from anyone trying to kill her. She had later found out that this was done because she’s the reincarnation of Taelia who is the reincarnation of Vivian who would repeat a cycle of life and death because of garufa curse. This curse, however was later broken thanks the to efforts of the MC, Erin and Melia. 

And last but not least we have Erin. Yes Erin. She is a possible candidate for being one of the light proficiencies, as proven that we have never seen her parents. Souta being the supposed grandfather of Erin turned out to be Cella’s fiancé who was killed by a jealous doctor, later revived by Spaciea and Tiempa in order free Aelita from her curse and to make the MC stronger(for furture refences). If Souta was Erin’s grandfather that would mean Cella would be her grandmother, correct? However, since Souta and Cella never got married, then who or what is Erin? In order for Erin to be the granddaughter of Souta there would need to be a father and mother for Souta to be a father, yes? But there is no father or mother to be seen so far in Rejuvenation, what does this make of Erin? Who exactly is Erin? Why was she with Souta when she was never his granddaughter?

These are my thoughts. What if and this is just me, what if everyone here was born due to Garufa magic? Because the light proficiencies not born of man shall save the world from the evil. So who knows? Maybe the light proficiencies and the Garufu have a connection somehow. Because half of them are reincarnation and not born of man. If these are all connected then who created them? And if so, then why? Not just because to save the world from evil. Maybe the proficiencies knew who they were at one point and their memories may have been erased to have another chance at life. All questions I’m sure will be answered very soon. I’m sure.

16 hours ago, Xurai said:

So I’m just gonna start this off. It is heavily implied that everyone’s name on the top are the part of the light proficiency. MC, implying how Nancy may not being human. So if she’s no human, then what does that make the MC? The MC’s life before being on the SS Oceanic(don’t know how to spell this lol) was possibly erased because as the MC died on top of valor mountain Creasent had told them what had happened as they had died and came to an unknown place. So it’s possible that the MC had another life before Team Xen the garufu, everything that happened was somehow erased. We have Melia whose whole life has been a lie since she was recruited to take down storm-9. Jenner not being her father and never meeting her mother or if she has one. Possible reincarnation of Maria as we don’t know how she was born. She has the same qualities as Maria being extremely intelligent, a leader and caring. Tell me that Melia and Maria have no connection. (Lol)

Next we have Aelita whose “mother was killed by a thief” and her “father” who “never” paid attention to her. And was also living a lie because Keta and Cella wanted to keep her safe from anyone trying to kill her. She had later found out that this was done because she’s the reincarnation of Taelia who is the reincarnation of Vivian who would repeat a cycle of life and death because of garufa curse. This curse, however was later broken thanks the to efforts of the MC, Erin and Melia. 

And last but not least we have Erin. Yes Erin. She is a possible candidate for being one of the light proficiencies, as proven that we have never seen her parents. Souta being the supposed grandfather of Erin turned out to be Cella’s fiancé who was killed by a jealous doctor, later revived by Spaciea and Tiempa in order free Aelita from her curse and to make the MC stronger(for furture refences). If Souta was Erin’s grandfather that would mean Cella would be her grandmother, correct? However, since Souta and Cella never got married, then who or what is Erin? In order for Erin to be the granddaughter of Souta there would need to be a father and mother for Souta to be a father, yes? But there is no father or mother to be seen so far in Rejuvenation, what does this make of Erin? Who exactly is Erin? Why was she with Souta when she was never his granddaughter?

These are my thoughts. What if and this is just me, what if everyone here was born due to Garufa magic? Because the light proficiencies not born of man shall save the world from the evil. So who knows? Maybe the light proficiencies and the Garufu have a connection somehow. Because half of them are reincarnation and not born of man. If these are all connected then who created them? And if so, then why? Not just because to save the world from evil. Maybe the proficiencies knew who they were at one point and their memories may have been erased to have another chance at life. All questions I’m sure will be answered very soon. I’m sure.

Nice, what about the main character he/she/xe is half human right?

and both xe ( the gender that chose for the game) and Melia is one the light ones

Madame X and Ren is the dark ones so basically Ren was destined to join team Xen. I know that Ren isn't involved in this topic but ya know.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Cerulean Azure Brawler said:

Nice, what about the main character he/she/xe is half human right?

and both xe ( the gender that chose for the game) and Melia is one the light ones

Madame X and Ren is the dark ones so basically Ren was destined to join team Xen. I know that Ren isn't involved in this topic but ya know.

Yes that’s true, but so far only Ren is part of the dark proficiency. We don’t know if Madame X is part of it as well. Examples, She helped Kanon in the past, twice and helped the MC in Kugearen city. She  gave them the diary of how to help cure those under the influence of the dimensional rift and helped rewind time when the bomb went off one past destroying everyon except them saying “no matter how much trouble they caused for her, they are still important to everything. As implied in the diary in the basement in Kugearen city “The one who will save us all, I have seen them as well. They’re name was-“ Soooo besides us refers to us as “they”? But anyway, it’s not entirely confirmed that Madame X is apart of the proficiency. Or maybe she is and she’s guiding them down the path of the proficiencies?