Can someone trade water type starters with me?

Meteor07

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Meteor07 said:

I really need a good water type for my team, i am willing to trade torchic with 31 IV's in 3 stats for them, preferably i would like to trade for Mudkip, Piplup, Oshawott or Froakie.

Im can trade you any of them, though i have to breed it. Just tell me which would you like more. It is ok for you?

1 hour ago, Meteor07 said:

yeah, thats fine, Deztrakon. though i honestly want one of each to experiment with. i've already bred 10 torchic in advance.

is that ok with you?

Sorry, wasa a little busy a while ago. Got any shinies?, any along with the torchic would do the work. got a plenty of torchics :p. I'll pm you when my breed is finished

2 hours ago, Deztrakon said:

Sorry, wasa a little busy a while ago. Got any shinies?, any along with the torchic would do the work. got a plenty of torchics :p. I'll pm you when my breed is finished

hmmmm, i do have shinies, but not a lot. most were gotten by dumb luck, heck i even bred a shiny ducklett by accident a few days ago.

i do want to say that i have only recently cleared Serra recently, and am holding of with stuff before i progress any further. meaning that the pokemon i have access to are limited.

and i had a recent pain in the ass where i was breeding golett with the original having only 4 att IV's, and for the next 9-10 offspring it bred having 4 att IV's too. AND I DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING USE A DESTINY KNOT GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!! 

So yeah. even after i found one where it was different it only had 12 att IV's, so i decided to go with that because at the end of the day it was better than nothing.

3 hours ago, Meteor07 said:

hmmmm, i do have shinies, but not a lot. most were gotten by dumb luck, heck i even bred a shiny ducklett by accident a few days ago.

i do want to say that i have only recently cleared Serra recently, and am holding of with stuff before i progress any further. meaning that the pokemon i have access to are limited.

and i had a recent pain in the ass where i was breeding golett with the original having only 4 att IV's, and for the next 9-10 offspring it bred having 4 att IV's too. AND I DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING USE A DESTINY KNOT GOD DAMNIT!!!!!!!! 

So yeah. even after i found one where it was different it only had 12 att IV's, so i decided to go with that because at the end of the day it was better than nothing.

Do you wish for a better golett, I have one you can have

If either of those 2 can't trade you what you want let me know

6 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Do you wish for a better golett, I have one you can have

If either of those 2 can't trade you what you want let me know

nah, it's fine. i really appreciate the offer, but i'll just try breeding like 20 more golett to get good att IVs.

i'll just wait for deztrakon to breed some water types and trade with him.

1 hour ago, Meteor07 said:

nah, it's fine. i really appreciate the offer, but i'll just try breeding like 20 more golett to get good att IVs.

i'll just wait for deztrakon to breed some water types and trade with him.

Okay, I have a couple extra that were just gonna be given away so I thought I'd offer

Let me do know if you do need anything else though

1 minute ago, Deztrakon said:

Oooh welp, no probs.

@Meteor07 Breeding is finished. Tell whenever you are ready-

@luis might as well, if not I might be able to get one depending on when my trash can on my computer was last cleaned, my Yelena file might be able to as I was just starting restoration events