7th Street Pokemon Buyer MOD

TheAZNmike

What do you guys think of the idea of having somebody in 7th street buying mons off of us for something like a bottecap every 50-100 mons we sell to him. This would help with the wonder trade trash nobody wants instead of just releasing them. Or for the people that are breeding and have loads and loads of mons in there pc from trying to get that shiny or perfect iv. Or if not a bottlecap maybe some type of new item that lets us randomize an IV stat.

You could also pitch in a more 'morally good' or 'ethically good' way of getting rid of unwanted pokemon with the wildlife institute place in route 1 perhaps accepting donations of any pokemon so that they can try reintroducing it to Reborn with pokemon that are more rare and dont appear wild being more valuable in some kind of donation points score or such that lets you redeem them for some useful items.

• Upvote 1

Personally, I dislike the idea. If you just want to get rid of a bunch of mons, just go ahead and release them, as introducing such mechanics is basically "release X mons for a reward!"

Also, I think I've heard somewhere that the bottlecaps/hyper training stuff will not be avaiable (someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong though).