Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Swords Dance

Smoke

Question

Is there a sword dance TM or do I have to go to the move tutor to get it? Cause if I do, how am I gonna keep the move and get to the Glass Workshop without losing swords dance? Cause the only pokemon I have can learn Rock Climb (A move I need) is the same one that I need to learn rock swords dance.

5 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Smoke said:

Is there a sword dance TM or do I have to go to the move tutor to get it? Cause if I do, how am I gonna keep the move and get to the Glass Workshop without losing swords dance? Cause the only pokemon I have can learn Rock Climb (A move I need) is the same one that I need to learn rock swords dance.

I don't think we do yet

Idk if your opposed to mods but there's one that allows you to use any TMX so long as you have the TMX and the badge

On 12/14/2018 at 4:14 PM, Smoke said:

Dang. Well, I'll find a work around. BTW,  is there a ghost type TM for Shadow Ball?

Yes in the grandhall you can get shadow ball as a completed quest reward you need all the starter eggs, the quest is in the basement

This link has all available TMs and roughly where you get them

http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/41661-item-guide-v18-void-kissed/