V11 guesses (Maybe spoilers?)

Damien321

Before we get started. Hi, I am back from months long of just checking the E19 and V11 development. Literally all I went onto the site for just the past couple months. Now back to the main topic, I'm curious to see what other people think shall be in V11. We've already been teased that we're in the tournament, so that's out of the question, what I'm curious about though, will the tournament stay just battles? I'm saying it like that because who the hell knows, Team Xen might break in and sabotage the tournament so that we lose, or unleash a powerful rift to destroy the whole place and obliterate anyone inside, fair assumptions and possibilities, sure, but then again I theorized before V10 that Madame X and her Yveltal were the ones turning people into stone, seemed reasonable enough considering it was petrification and not simply froze in place or any other stuff like that, my guess is that since we are sorta itching towards the end Team Xen will try whatever they can to prevent us from entering the league and trying to beat the Elite 8 (I THINK.) all I know is that this could be where they all get a break and we can have some actual fun in the challenges, or all hell breaks loose. Depends on if Jan is feeling generous, so you all know what that means! Please tell me what you all think, and have a good day/night.

We also know that we are going to the badlands and some some place near the ocean ( Sashila Village?) where we find Amber seemingly underwater. There is also the Scholar District, where the Blakeory Atheneum is. My guess is that we’ll start by going to the district and then maybe meet Amber so that we can start the tournament. After winning some matches in the tournament, my guess is that it will turn out to have been a scheme by Team Xen all along, (who is working with Cassandra) which will attack the tournament and potentially Melia and the MC, who both have to participate. We manage to escape and then go to the Badlands where we meet Ren and probably the gym leader. I agree with you that Xen will probably attack the tournament, but the rest of my guess is much less substantial.

looking at the level caps for the next badges and because jan said on his tumblr that there would be 16 episodes(minus the post game, if it's seperate), that they will have 1 new badge each except one will have 2 new badges and 1 will have none

The level caps for the badges after Souta's are 85,85,95,95,100,100. since there is a big gap(85 to 95) between Badge 14's and Badge 15's Cap only justified by having a badgeless episode at this point in the game because the levels are getting harder to gain battling same or slightly higher level opponents because of the exp gaining formula i think that Version 11 has 2 new Badges (Adam Might(Rock), ???(Ground)) Version 12 will have no new Badges, Version 13 and up will have one badge each (Version 14 will have ???(Dark), Version 15 will have ???(Fairy) (Cosmia will presumebly become either the new Dark Leader or the new Fairy leader due to her hair Matching the designs or those two badges), Version 16 will have Damian (Dragon) and the Elite 8 and Champion(Tesla,Karen,2 others that according to Jan we have already met not knowing their status, and 4 we have never met in game,(whether any of those 4 have been mentioned at any point in the game is unknown at this point of the game and so is whether we met the champion or not)))