Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

It´s possible to find Gible??

DiegoPE

Question

I'm trying to catch every Pokemon, but some of them are really hard to find. I don't know if is possible to catch a Gible, I saw that you can catch it on the temple at the dessert, but I destroyed it long time ago :(

It is possible to catch Gible, after destroying the temple, I've trying to look at the area, but I don't know if I can find it in anyway.

Can someone help me?

Thank you!

2 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, DiegoPE said:

I'm trying to catch every Pokemon, but some of them are really hard to find. I don't know if is possible to catch a Gible, I saw that you can catch it on the temple at the dessert, but I destroyed it long time ago 😞

It is possible to catch Gible, after destroying the temple, I've trying to look at the area, but I don't know if I can find it in anyway.

Can someone help me?

Thank you!

There is no 'destroying it' as far as i know of but catching Gible requires you to put pokesnax in the food basins and then drop down into the room from above using the sinkholes used to enter the room but requires the sinkhole that would land you behind gible