Help me! Stuck.

AIDsToon

16 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

You know you could try, i dunno, explaining what the issue is as it may have a way to be resolved without invading ya save file and if not might not be obvious immediatly without being told?

Literally stuck in a wall. Game: Rejuvenation - Where Love Lies.

1 minute ago, AIDsToon said:

Literally stuck in a wall. Game: Rejuvenation - Where Love Lies.

How did you manage to do that? Useful for people to know so it can be prevented and avoided in future if possible, well, i dont have the where love lies so i can't help with that, i could if it was rejuv's main game or reborn so gonna need to wait for someone who can fix it to come along. But yea if you can detail how it occured that would be helpful too for whoever can fix it for ya.

1 hour ago, Lord Drakyle said:

How did you manage to do that? Useful for people to know so it can be prevented and avoided in future if possible, well, i dont have the where love lies so i can't help with that, i could if it was rejuv's main game or reborn so gonna need to wait for someone who can fix it to come along. But yea if you can detail how it occured that would be helpful too for whoever can fix it for ya.

I surfed across one of those puddles in the cave, when I got off I kind of got off and walked to quickly, ended up in a wall and now can't get out. Thanks.