Time Collapsing (OOC/Registry)

Darkmega5

Hey, so I first wanted to say hello and welcome you to the forum. I'm the local mod for the section, so I figured I'd pop in and give you some advice. 

• First thing's first, you probably want to at least glance over the pinned topics on the forum. Lots of people have written out a lot of helpful advice for newer RPers.
  • Usually, when you start a new game, you want to gauge the interest for the game. You don't have to, but interest checks are usually pretty useful.
  • You're going to want to describe some of the premise behind your game in the OOC. It's the first thing people are gonna look at when they see a new game posted. I see that you posted some information in the IC thread, but not much as to the actual premise of the game. Most people are going to want more information, and you're going to want a section for rules and the like established OOC. 
  • It's usually best to get some experience playing in games before you start hosting your own, so you have a better idea of how to handle various things OOC and IC.