Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

super rod??

lucari

Question

13 answers to this question

45 minutes ago, lucari said:

is there anyway to get a super rod now'?? i cant see simon anywhere ........and A trade of  6IV magnemite/any evolution is much appreciated ..

Have you talked to Simon in Tarzan factory before it was destroyed or in the glass factory before you fight Cain?

9 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Have you talked to Simon in Tarzan factory before it was destroyed or in the glass factory before you fight Cain?

Check Beryl grave yard and peridot ward apartments on the south side of peridot ward by the pokemart, not the one you get grubbin from though if he isn't there you haven't triggered the event

12 hours ago, lucari said:

is there anyway to get a super rod now'?? i cant see simon anywhere ........and A trade of  6IV magnemite/any evolution is much appreciated ..

1 hour ago, Starry Knight said:

Check Beryl grave yard and peridot ward apartments on the south side of peridot ward by the pokemart, not the one you get grubbin from though if he isn't there you haven't triggered the event

as of E18 if ya missed the event at Tanzan's trigger you can start the event by speaking to Simon i nthe glass factory.

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

as of E18 if ya missed the event at Tanzan's trigger you can start the event by speaking to Simon i nthe glass factory.

11 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

You can only do so in the glass factory before the chain battle starts after Simon disappears from the factory, I was assuming they had already done the events as they said "I don't remember that srry...."

I was trying to figure out if they had already talked to Simon and didn't remember or if they didn't and have missed this episodes chance as well....

21 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

You can only do so in the glass factory before the chain battle starts after Simon disappears from the factory, I was assuming they had already done the events as they said "I don't remember that srry...."

I was trying to figure out if they had already talked to Simon and didn't remember or if they didn't and have missed this episodes chance as well....

really? i thought you can still re-enter the factory and find him.

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

really? i thought you can still re-enter the factory and find him.

I couldn't I had tested it on my main file on talking to him the other not to see if I could or not as I had forgotten to talk to him earlier then again it could be a glitch on mine that wouldn't allow me to....