Help me pls ;(

Tonia221

Something really wierd happened!

So I just evolved my Cosmoem into Lunala, and it still has teleport(which is normal)

I was curious what happens when you choose it, and so I choose the teleport option.

It asked if I wanted to teleport to my last healing place, Cianosa. And I clicked yes.

It teleported me to Cianosa Interiors, which was just a pitch black room with a corner of a normal room.

Neither teleport, nor fly worked, as I was inside.

I tried saving and soft reseting,but it didn't work. I left the game and entered back, but it didn't work either.

Please tell me what to do to turn my game back to normal, I don't wanna lose all my progress  ;((

• Global Mods

I remember someone else mentioning something similar with Teleport, so I'm just going to remove the move from the game for the final reupload so that this doesn't happen to anyone else. 

If you upload your save file in the save file troubleshooting thread, I can get you unstuck.

• Thanks 1

• Global Mods
11 minutes ago, Tonia221 said:

Thank you very very much!

As soon as I get on my Pc I will send you the save file.

Again, thank you very much!

Okay. I'm going to see a movie this afternoon so apologies in advance if it takes a while for me to respond ^^

Hey, I need a little bit of help here.

I downloaded the file, though I don't think I know what to do..

So I added the file without my other save, and it just gave me a new game

I put both my old save file and this new one and at first it didn't work, but the second time it worked, and I was still stuck in out of bounds.

Am I doing something wrong?

What should I do?

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Tonia221 said:

Hey, I need a little bit of help here.

I downloaded the file, though I don't think I know what to do..

So I added the file without my other save, and it just gave me a new game

I put both my old save file and this new one and at first it didn't work, but the second time it worked, and I was still stuck in out of bounds.

Am I doing something wrong?

What should I do?

For the second time working but still being in black space, it might be possible the file you have now is your old file. I'm not sure why the fixed file would give a new game though...you said you put both the old and new save files in. Did you rename the old one? A save file you're not currently using should have its name changed from "Game" to something like "Game1".

Well, the file that I downloaded is definitely a diffrent one because it had like 400 and something MB, while my save file has around 150.

Its dark outside here, so I'll try the renaming tomorrow.

If it doesn't work either, then I'll write it in this topic

(And about giving me a new game, I put my old file on the desktop, while I put the new one in the folder)

I think the renaming is the problem, because I accidentally downloaded the new file 2 times and they were like 

Game (1)

Game (2)

So yeah, if that is it, then it is all my fault.

(Also hyped for Delicia's Delicious Dreamland! I downloaded it before I closed my Pc and I'll try it out tomorrow 🙂 )

• Global Mods
Just now, Tonia221 said:

Well, the file that I downloaded is definitely a diffrent one because it had like 400 and something MB, while my save file has around 150.

Its dark outside here, so I'll try the renaming tomorrow.

If it doesn't work either, then I'll write it in this topic

(And about giving me a new game, I put my old file on the desktop, while I put the new one in the folder)

I think the renaming is the problem, because I accidentally downloaded the new file 2 times and they were like 

Game (1)

Game (2)

So yeah, if that is it, then it is all my fault.

(Also hyped for Delicia's Delicious Dreamland! I downloaded it before I closed my Pc and I'll try it out tomorrow 🙂 )

Naming sounds like it could be it, then. The save file you're using should be named "Game". 

I hope you enjoy DDDL! I had a lot of fun making it.

Hey, I would need a little bit of help again

So, I got to the Data Vault, but for some reason I can't move my character.

I could still interact with the Guardian, but I just can't move.

I want to explore, but I can't.

What should I do?(sorry for annoying you : (  )

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Tonia221 said:

Hey, I would need a little bit of help again

So, I got to the Data Vault, but for some reason I can't move my character.

I could still interact with the Guardian, but I just can't move.

I want to explore, but I can't.

What should I do?(sorry for annoying you : (  )

I can try to see what's going on if you send me your file again. 

• Global Mods
5 hours ago, Tonia221 said:

Thanks again! 

Here it is!

Game.rxdata

Sorry for the late reply, I was asleep. When I loaded up your file, I couldn't move either. Then I pressed control, which allows the player to walk through normally unpassable tiles as well as NPCs in debug mode, and I automatically moved up two spaces without using the arrow keys o_O

I'm not sure what that was about, but you're inside the Data Vault now. 

Game.rxdata