Rematch Mod Request

TK3600

tenor.gif?itemid=3630715

From my experience, don't expect anyone to do such a thing. Trying to make one leader perform well at a level 90 range made me want to slam my head against the wall and you expect 18 of them? It's anything but simply raise their levels up as you have new options and what is strong at a low level can be weak at a high one. Hardy didn't even get his proper team or strat it's so hard to perform or cater to doing so. No person is going to go through with this because if they were, we would've well seen this already as I had the foundation to make it work. Hell, you could just make a room for that purpose. Sorry to pop your hopes and dreams, but you're probably going to have to wait on Ame to see something like that.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Commander said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3630715

From my experience, don't expect anyone to do such a thing. Trying to make one leader perform well at a level 90 range made me want to slam my head against the wall and you expect 18 of them? It's anything but simply raise their levels up as you have new options and what is strong at a low level can be weak at a high one. Hardy didn't even get his proper team or strat it's so hard to perform or cater to doing so. No person is going to go through with this because if they were, we would've well seen this already as I had the foundation to make it work. Hell, you could just make a room for that purpose. Sorry to pop your hopes and dreams, but you're probably going to have to wait on Ame to see something like that.

If level 90 dont work then level 100. Also what foundation? I could do it potentially. Level 100 Julia with full IV and EV could work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods
On 11/13/2018 at 2:20 AM, TK3600 said:

If level 90 dont work then level 100. Also what foundation? I could do it potentially. Level 100 Julia with full IV and EV could work.

You know that julia's team was made for the fact that you don't have a ground type except mudkip 

6 hours ago, dragonsbeat said:

Which means it was useless against florinia, point is her team would be the weakest monoelectric team if it was elevated to lvl 100

You can keep doing nitpicks, but having a rematch option is always better than having nothing to do. As of now I am learning to mod the game. If you think there can be improvements to their team then feel free to suggest it.

However, I doubt Julia and Florina would be the weakest leader. Their team received upgrade over the course of the game. Julia received Rotom-Wash for example. You may not have seen it depending on your route. We will see how it goes.

3 hours ago, TK3600 said:

You can keep doing nitpicks, but having a rematch option is always better than having nothing to do. As of now I am learning to mod the game. If you think there can be improvements to their team then feel free to suggest it.

However, I doubt Julia and Florina would be the weakest leader. Their team received upgrade over the course of the game. Julia received Rotom-Wash for example. You may not have seen it depending on your route. We will see how it goes.

looking forward to your so called mod

hope its actually as good as you say kayy~

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TK3600 said:

giphy.gif

Upgrade =/= stronger. Those late game teams aren't really going to cut it in terms of making a postgame type mod since people will have built up really good teams by this point. Florinia's teams gets decimated, and I mean decimated, by ice types since 2 of her Pokemon are x4 weak to them pretty much making those completely worthless with the team she had in the Maison gauntlet.

Julia had a Rotom-Fan unless that got changed recently. Her team is slightly better and could function, but it does require rechecking to see how the core team functions. Bronzong works but it's highly exploitable making her a pretty easy leader as well. You might get a pass with using that one.

In the end, it's up to you what you want to do, but it's very, very unlikely the first fight you make will stay the way it does. Every leader fight I've done usually gets 5 or so tweaks before even being released. And it takes a while to build up the skills and knowledge to make fights work...and even then it can not go as planned. I'm not discouraging you, but letting you know that you know that you should be prepared to completely recreate a fight from scratch if it just doesn't work.

Also you're gonna want this: 

Field Effect Manual.txt