Aegisth

E18 Pokemon Locations Spreadsheet - All Wild and Event Pokemon Plus More

Question

I created a spreadsheet that includes a list of all Pokemon with the following additional information:

1. Every Location the Pokemon shows up in with notes (Locations 3 - 22 are columns currently hidden)

2. What gym badge is needed to get the Pokemon at that location

3. The Pokemon's Type, EV's given, and Base Stats

4. How many evolutions that Pokemon has

5. If that Pokemon has a pre-evolution that's a Baby form

6. If that Pokemon has a branched evolution

All of these fields are filterable and sortable, so you can easily filter down for whatever you want. For instance "What Pokemon that evolve twice are available before Florinia?" is easily filterable.

Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zbFBBm_MvNeWb-d7uswVMZCk_NUU76idjhKXEEjjcGg/edit?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you see anything that needs updating or is incorrect.

Special Thanks:

Starry Knight's thread 'Void Kissed Pokemon Location Guide'

Friz's thread 'Pokemon Reborn Walkthrough - Episode 17 100% Completion'

Bulbapedia's List of Pokemon by Base Stats, List of Pokemon by EVs, List of Pokemon by Type

Pokemon Wikia's List of Pokémon by evolution

@mantidman for providing some Excel expertise

Starry Knight for pointing out a ton of inaccuracies

Tari for pointing out a ton of inaccuracies

Vinnie for pointing out inaccuracies

Enjoy!

Update 11/10/18:

Updated the following

1. Added all E17 and some E18 mega-stones

2. Created Filter Views for every monotype challenge run. Data -> Filter View

3. Added a few E18 event Pokemon that were not their previously

4. Added coloring to Gym Leader names to easily tell sections of the game at a glance

5. Added a filter for starter pokemon of an evolutionary tree

6. Add filter view for Pokemon that do not evolve

7. Added a column for the National Dex# for every Pokemon on the sheet

Update 1/5/19:

1. Added Egg Types for every Pokemon on the sheet.

2. Created Filter Views for each Egg Type. Data -> Filter View

Update 2/20/19:

1. Added all Pokemon to the sheet

2. Fixed inaccuracies

Update 4/2/2019:

1. Updated inaccuracies pointed about Tari. Thank you! A lot of fixes around Shelly/Shade

2. Updated inaccuracies pointed about by Vinnie

Update 4/42019:

1. Updated inaccuracies for mega-stone locations pointed about by Tari. Thanks again for the amount of help you've provided with updated locations

2. Updated when 7th st Pokemon could be located thanks to Connor

Update 5/21/2019:

Updated multiple Pokemon locations based on user feedback.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

35 answers to this question

Gastly is missing its second location in the Route 4 Abandoned Warehouse (before Hardy)

Togepi is missing its trade in exchange for a Probopass, located in Shantyport Station (Coral Ward train station, requires Railnet upgrade).

Magnemite is incorrectly listed as still being available in the power plant

Lapis Ward Alleyway Raticate should be Alolan Raticate

Persian is incorrectly listed as being obtainable in the Lapis Ward Alleyway, should just be Alolan

Could clarify the Turtonator is from Rock Smash

Medichamite replaces Aggronite's old location, and Aggronite is now from the Railnet quest, which can be done as soon as you upgrade it

Zorua is listed as not being obtainable until before Adrienn, but it can be obtained before Shelly from a similar style Disguised Corey quest

Vullaby is no longer obtainable from the Mystery Egg (it was replaced by Alolan Vulpix)

Mega Stones obtainable before the Mega-Z Ring is kinda misleading since it implies they're usable then but that might just be me.

On 5/11/2019 at 3:47 AM, Paperblade said:

Gastly is missing its second location in the Route 4 Abandoned Warehouse (before Hardy)

Togepi is missing its trade in exchange for a Probopass, located in Shantyport Station (Coral Ward train station, requires Railnet upgrade).

Magnemite is incorrectly listed as still being available in the power plant

Lapis Ward Alleyway Raticate should be Alolan Raticate

Persian is incorrectly listed as being obtainable in the Lapis Ward Alleyway, should just be Alolan

Could clarify the Turtonator is from Rock Smash

Medichamite replaces Aggronite's old location, and Aggronite is now from the Railnet quest, which can be done as soon as you upgrade it

Zorua is listed as not being obtainable until before Adrienn, but it can be obtained before Shelly from a similar style Disguised Corey quest

Vullaby is no longer obtainable from the Mystery Egg (it was replaced by Alolan Vulpix)

Mega Stones obtainable before the Mega-Z Ring is kinda misleading since it implies they're usable then but that might just be me.

Thanks for this. I will update. Sorry, I hadn't seen this until today.

No problem, glad to help

If you want I have a much uglier document with the exact encounter rates for wilds if you'd like that information 

21 hours ago, Paperblade said:

No problem, glad to help

If you want I have a much uglier document with the exact encounter rates for wilds if you'd like that information 

That'd be awesome to have, yeah!

One thing i noticed (realized from my most recent playthrough), you list all  the ametrine mountain pokemon as "Pre-charlotte" when in fact you can get a few of them in the cave area pre-samson. there's a small section you can access without surf that yields things like Snorunt, Delibird, Sealeo, and Bergmite. 

5 hours ago, MachoPony said:

One thing i noticed (realized from my most recent playthrough), you list all  the ametrine mountain pokemon as "Pre-charlotte" when in fact you can get a few of them in the cave area pre-samson. there's a small section you can access without surf that yields things like Snorunt, Delibird, Sealeo, and Bergmite. 

Thank you! I'll have to go into that area and see what Pokemon are there and update the gym leader availability.

On 5/21/2019 at 8:53 PM, Paperblade said:

No problem, glad to help

Do you still have that sheet?

1 minute ago, Aegisth said:

Do you still have that sheet?

If they don't let me know and I can help

1 hour ago, Bre_a_d said:

Is there anyway to search for pokemon that aren't available post renovation?

Most of them are relocated to wild the only ones I know that aren't are whismur. Pretty sure everything else can be fiund wild that was an event pokemon, although some like the tynamo line are extremely hard to find