Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

E19 Spoilers! - E19 Pokemon Locations Spreadsheet - All Wild and Event Pokemon, TMs, and Passwords

AyTales

Question

Elekid only has a small chance of being generated as the egg it can still be obtained in Calceleon City, Azurill only again has a small chance of being the egg my recommendation is to pick up the breeding item just in case as after the renovation Azurill will no longer be in game if you don't until next episode

Snivy line is currently catchable on RT 4 once you defeat Hardy, a hiker will show up near the circus enternence in one of the houses talking with him starts a quest find him route 4 in around the stones you use to cross battle him and then give his one Pokemon a belt (depending on what you give can yild different results) then talk to the hakamo-o? And feed it a couple pokesnax it will createa rock climb spot that you now can catch entire snivy line

torchic is available as an event beginning as soon as you can enter Charolettes gym however you can't compete it till roughly Amarias gym you need to be able to fight lvl 95 Pokemon as well...

Froakie is available in Bee's quest for 500 Dex entries or so (Argate city just south of rock climb spot)

Chikorita you only have to show the chimecho if you miss the event you can get it post restoration a slightly different way

Oshawott/litten depending on what gang you joined you can do a trade by the rock climb in Argate city before Hardy for the type that you joined (Aqua Oshawott, Magma Litten)

Popplio is technically considered Coral ward

• Like 1

• Support Squad
8 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Elekid only has a small chance of being generated as the egg it can still be obtained in Calceleon City, Azurill only again has a small chance of being the egg my recommendation is to pick up the breeding item just in case as after the renovation Azurill will no longer be in game if you don't until next episode

Snivy line is currently catchable on RT 4 once you defeat Hardy, a hiker will show up near the circus enternence in one of the houses talking with him starts a quest find him route 4 in around the stones you use to cross battle him and then give his one Pokemon a belt (depending on what you give can yild different results) then talk to the hakamo-o? And feed it a couple pokesnax it will createa rock climb spot that you now can catch entire snivy line

torchic is available as an event beginning as soon as you can enter Charolettes gym however you can't compete it till roughly Amarias gym you need to be able to fight lvl 95 Pokemon as well...

Froakie is available in Bee's quest for 500 Dex entries or so (Argate city just south of rock climb spot)

Chikorita you only have to show the chimecho if you miss the event you can get it post restoration a slightly different way

Oshawott/litten depending on what gang you joined you can do a trade by the rock climb in Argate city before Hardy for the type that you joined (Aqua Oshawott, Magma Litten)

Thanks for the info! I'll update the google sheet.

• Support Squad
9 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Actually, a couple of questions:

1. For Torchic, do you know where that Lvl. 95 battle is?

2. For Chikorita, do you know what's different to obtain it post-Neoreborn?

3. For Popplio, is it available pre-renovation of Coral Ward?

1 hour ago, Aegisth said:

Actually, a couple of questions:

1. For Torchic, do you know where that Lvl. 95 battle is?

2. For Chikorita, do you know what's different to obtain it post-Neoreborn?

3. For Popplio, is it available pre-renovation of Coral Ward?

Its given to you at the renovated Azurine island I believe and yes the area where you get the ghost memories, electivizer and the magmortizer just outside of Calceleon City, not exactly sure when she shows up though, you battle her then she runs off into Charolettes seceret room she asks for proof you know the family then you head to tarzan cove and in the bookshelves on the left there's a photo you take to her very far left I believe it was

Popplio you need surf and dive for and clean water, dive behind the back of the lower light house for the key

• Support Squad

Updated the following

1. Added all E17 and some E18 mega-stones

2. Created Filter Views for every monotype challenge run. Data -> Filter View

3. Added a few E18 event Pokemon that were not there previously

4. Added coloring to Gym Leader names to easily tell sections of the game at a glance

5. Added a filter for starter pokemon of an evolutionary tree

6. Add filter view for Pokemon that do not evolve

7. Added a column for the National Dex# for every Pokemon on the sheet

Edited by Aegisth
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Aegisth said:

Updated the following

1. Added all E17 and some E18 mega-stones

2. Created Filter Views for every monotype challenge run. Data -> Filter View

3. Added a few E18 event Pokemon that were not there previously

4. Added coloring to Gym Leader names to easily tell sections of the game at a glance

5. Added a filter for starter pokemon of an evolutionary tree

6. Add filter view for Pokemon that do not evolve

7. Added a column for the National Dex# for every Pokemon on the sheet

Will you be creating for z crystals and the memories?

• Support Squad
2 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Will you be creating for z crystals and the memories?

I hadn't planned on it yet. I'm still missing some event Pokemon on this list, and the Z-Crystals / Memories aren't for Pokemon Locations. I included the Megastone locations because they affect monotype runs. Charizard X being available, for instance, means Charmander is available for Dragon mono runs.

In the future, I may do another tab that's for items, but it's not on my list right for the next week or two.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aegisth said:

Also, if anyone sees any missing Pokemon or incorrect locations, please let me know and I will add them.

The link doesn't seem to be updated it doesn't show snivy, torchic or froakie

It also hasn't shown any of the updates to the other starters

Chimchar you trade delibird for

Tepig you can get after Victoria gives you strength

Turtwig is after you rescue Titania and Amaria

Khangashan is in rt 3 caves

• Support Squad
2 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

The link doesn't seem to be updated it doesn't show snivy, torchic or froakie

It also hasn't shown any of the updates to the other starters

Chimchar you trade delibird for

Tepig you can get after Victoria gives you strength

Turtwig is after you rescue Titania and Amaria

Khangashan is in rt 3 caves

For Turtwig, when is that? Before what badge?

All of the other I have those on there. I had hidden Locations 2-22 on the sheet. Are people that can view not able to unhide things?

25 minutes ago, Aegisth said:

For Turtwig, when is that? Before what badge?

All of the other I have those on there. I had hidden Locations 2-22 on the sheet. Are people that can view not able to unhide things?

It's still Ceil I believe, was just trying to specify when

Rock climb stuff is Amaria not Hardy as she enables the badge not Hardy

My g-drive shows the tabs episode 18 reborn & Extra types then as a seperate thing wild encounter rate that's it on my laptop however my phone shows a seperate thing

Baby pokemon, branched Evolutions, starters, lowest each base stat, pokemon by # of evolutions, national dex #, first forms, # Evolutions, ep 17 mono run pokemon in order,  eeveelutions, move tutor moves, base stats, extra types, 405 & below, by type, by EV's, hopes favourites  and episode 18 locations on my phone it won't show loactions 2/3 it goes pokemon - Location - notes - before badge - types- stage- evolutions - branched - dex # - EVs - bas stat total - adverage - entry order for episode 18 locations

I can screen shot an pm you that if you want but depending on what your using it does different things, I like looking things up on my phone as I can screen shot and my Wifi doesn't die as often and isn't as slow

• Support Squad
16 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

It's still Ceil I believe, was just trying to specify when

Rock climb stuff is Amaria not Hardy as she enables the badge not Hardy

My g-drive shows the tabs episode 18 reborn & Extra types then as a seperate thing wild encounter rate that's it on my laptop however my phone shows a seperate thing

Baby pokemon, branched Evolutions, starters, lowest each base stat, pokemon by # of evolutions, national dex #, first forms, # Evolutions, ep 17 mono run pokemon in order,  eeveelutions, move tutor moves, base stats, extra types, 405 & below, by type, by EV's, hopes favourites  and episode 18 locations on my phone it won't show loactions 2/3 it goes pokemon - Location - notes - before badge - types- stage- evolutions - branched - dex # - EVs - bas stat total - adverage - entry order for episode 18 locations

I can screen shot an pm you that if you want but depending on what your using it does different things, I like looking things up on my phone as I can screen shot and my Wifi doesn't die as often and isn't as slow

Thanks, updated on Turtwig.
The rock climb stuff should be labeled as Hardy because it's "Aavailabe before this leader". Since it's after Amaria, the next leader is Hardy so that's who I list.

Interesting, I didn't know that phone stuff shows all that. All of those tabs you listed are hidden normally, not sure why they're not on your phone. The only sheet that matters is "Pokemon Reborn E18 Locations".

Edited by Aegisth

1 minute ago, Aegisth said:

Thanks, updated on Turtwig.
The rock climb stuff should be labeled as Hardy because it's "Aavailabe before this leader". Since it's after Amaria, the next leader is Hardy so that's who I list.

Interesting, I didn't know that phone stuff shows all that. All of those tabs you listed are hidden normally, not sure why. The only sheet that matters is "Pokemon Reborn E18 Locations".

Ah well the hikers quest isn't until after Hardy for Snivy

Chikorita Location 2 Azurine Island Nature Center (Renovate Azurine Island) roof top

Totodile Ametrine B2F (Strength, Waterfall, Dive needed

Teekco Post Renovation caves (Kecleon event)

Torchic the room can be opened anytime after Charolette's gym is available to you, however the trainer on rt 3/4 in the house where you get the electraviser/Magmortizer doesn't show up till Amaria and or Hardy is defeated sorry if I wasn't clear on that before also you recieve it as an egg I'm pretty sure

Fenniken you don't need GUM renovation, you just have to turn on field and keep it on KOing or catching the Electrode

Rowlet Earthquake, Power Gem, Tailwind, Rock Smash, Strength needed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ4RZyUlw80

• Support Squad

Every Pokemon is now accounted for, even if the Pokemon cannot be obtained or can only be obtained through breeding or evolution. If you see any inaccurate information, please let me know.

Also check out the Filter Views. I have quite a few that are useful for Challenge runs.

It's a brilliant spreadsheet, thank you for piecing it together!

I've been using it as I work on a 100% walk through, however I have noticed that some of it is a bit inaccurate. 

Spoiler

It lists Drifloon as before Shade, when it should be in the before Shelly section. Natu, Golett, Baltoy, and Elgyem(the totem+ill fated doll pokemon) are actually AFTER Shelly as well, since the way to reaching them is blocked off with rock smash rocks, and rock smash requires Shelly's badge. 

I'll update this with anything else I might find later. 

• Support Squad
On 3/16/2019 at 10:12 PM, Vinnie said:

It's a brilliant spreadsheet, thank you for piecing it together!

I've been using it as I work on a 100% walk through, however I have noticed that some of it is a bit inaccurate. 

Hide contents

It lists Drifloon as before Shade, when it should be in the before Shelly section. Natu, Golett, Baltoy, and Elgyem(the totem+ill fated doll pokemon) are actually AFTER Shelly as well, since the way to reaching them is blocked off with rock smash rocks, and rock smash requires Shelly's badge. 

I'll update this with anything else I might find later. 

Thank you! I've updated this.

Also huge shoutout to Tari for all of the comments on the spreadsheet. All of those have been updated as well.

Sorry for the delay, I was taking a break from Reborn.

3 hours ago, Aegisth said:

Thank you! I've updated this.

Also huge shoutout to Tari for all of the comments on the spreadsheet. All of those have been updated as well.

Sorry for the delay, I was taking a break from Reborn.

You're welcome. I'll let you know if I notice anything else. 

Don't worry about the delay everyone could use a break at some point.

• Support Squad
On 4/30/2019 at 2:05 AM, Cakebird said:

Furfrou isn't listed as a potential trade from the man in North Obsidia, in exchange for the Sunkern.

You can catch Barboach with an Old Rod in the Aqua Base, no Good Rod required.

Thanks, I'll look into it and update.