Favorite Season  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Seasons

• Spring
    • Summer
    • Fall
    • Winter

• Global Mods

(there's probably been topics about this before, but I don't think I've ever seen one)

Do you have a favorite season? 

I have a hard time choosing because I like every season for different reasons. I feel like all of them have a lot of good things that come with them, whether it's the holidays, the weather, or the atmosphere. 

Late winter - early spring (around February - April) is usually my least favorite time of the year, because for some reason I associate it with being tired all the time, and those months seem to go by really slowly for me even though February is the shortest month.  But with the rest of the year, I can't really put one part of it above everything else. 

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods

Probably late spring / summer for me, because down here, that's the holiday months that are sort of 'between years' so is generally the most relaxing (also my birthday is in there, in just a few weeks actually). also the plants are generally looking pretty.  As for the actual weather though, very hot and sweaty. 

I'd like winter a lot more if I actually lived somewhere that got snow I think.

Winter for me. I don't get snow but I do love the cold weather and the rain. It's comforting. Plus, I get to stay in bed a lot more. Summer is ok, but I can't stand humidity. Nothing worse when you're trying to walk somewhere but you end up dripping wet by the time you reach it and you have to spend time drying off in the aircon while spending the rest of the day feeling sticky and yucky. No thanks.

• Like 2

Fall > Winter > Spring > Summer for seasons.

Fall is just great, both temperature and aesthetic wise. Winter is a close second with the cold and the snow. Spring is better than Summer because it is typically cooler than Summer.

Summer however does get special mention as a *time* rather than a season, as lazy Summer months when school is out are good, but Summer as a season is bad, cause heat and humidity.

Fall is the one I love the most. Almost all things are perfect when Autumn comes. Leaves falling, the weather, patches of grass on sidewalks and parks, all of it is a beaut. It sealed the deal when Gen 5 Unova implemented the four seasons and Sawsbuck existed.

• Like 1

Fave season..... I'd have to say Autumn (its so good it gets 2 names) but winter def is a close second.

But mostly cuz its the most temperate and it usually brings windy and rainy days which are nice. And its pretty with the leaves and all.

Winter is cool cuz snow and I love the cold (and holiday seasons ofc)

Spring is meh, its usually just winter part 2 and then swings right into warm and humid of the summer.

And Summer is ew. I don't like the heat or humidity.

Guest Relinquished

Once, i lived only for when summer comes; especially the sea...

Sh_t happened, heavy sh_t and i came to hate summer... Even though i get lucky at summer sometimes randomly; without even understanding or triggering it and still, i myself crush any such pleasantries, opportunities, etc.

Winter is my name and chill is my game. I love cold. Cold is good. Cold sustains. Cold preserves. Cold keeps you active and reminds you to be on edge and in motion (especially if you don't want to freeze literally or not and/or "deactivate"). Feeling chill outside, makes you forget the chill inside, even. And guess what? I even like and prefer my drinks COLD, in winter! Cold coffee, cold anything, hell, i even eat ICE-CREAM at winter, while people give me strange looks! I particularly love snow and even if i am adult, i play with it, i even make small snowmen and decorate my yard! But i get really sad, whenever no snow appears for a season and in my locale, snow is rare (although the last few winters, snow did make it)! I even handle snow with bare hands; it isn't colder than the hands of some people without heart, that used to hold mine in the past, anyway!

With all this said and done, if i ever migrate, i will go over to Northern countries, or Russia perhaps. If i could get winter all year long, that would be my little paradise on earth! Oh and cold, helps your skin remain youthful, kills most bacteria/parasites/pests (mosquitoes, ticks...) and people live longer with it, especially in places with altitude.

Spring is rather nice though not exceptional, be it weather-wise or events-wise. It's kind of an okayish season.

Summer is nice. I'm not a huge fan of hot weather, but it's the time for holidays, for relaxing, for spending time with friends.

Fall is depressing. Reduced daylight, more work, shitty damp weather. Pls go away.

Winter is great. I like snow, I like a dry, healthy cold, I like the food, I like snuggling Under blankets, and it starts with Christmas.

I'd say that my favorite season is Winter; everything is wet, rainy outside while I'm inside drinking a good old cup of coffee and staying under the bed sheets. When I'm out of bed, I have this bad habit of using the hairdryer to warm myself while sitting at my laptop, even when I don't have to use it. Above all, I enjoy the cold chill running down my spine as it doesn't make me tired, unlike the blistering heat of Summer that exhausts me and makes me unnecessarily sweaty. As for Autumn and Spring, those are alright seasons; they are neither too hot for me to dislike them but not cold enough for me to enjoy them.

• Like 1

Hard to choose between Spring and Autumn.  They both unfortunately have some cold periods but are otherwise a good mild temperature.  I may prefer Spring slightly because it's usually warmer.

As long as I have an air conditioner at a reasonable setting, I'm ok with Summer usually.  At least I can go out in shorts without having to guess how much the temperature will change when the Sun's out.

I hate winter because I hate the cold.  I have to guess at how many layers of clothes to put on on any given day, and I usually get less exercise because I don't feel like going anywhere in the cold......and I already probably don't get as much as I should.

Spoiler

fCRKSUd.png

I am a child of the winter, and I love the cold weather. Sometimes the weather gets so perilous that braving it makes me feel really cool, plus I love wearing jackets and drinking hot chocolate and all of the wonderful things you can do in the winter. 

• 1 month later...

Like Icy, I have a hard time choosing which season I like because I like them all for different reasons. But If I had to choose only one of the four, I would choose Autumn because usually the weather is very calm and fairly nice. Hence, I don't have to bother wearing a jacket. Plus, I like Autumn Sawsbuck the most out of the four forms. 😛

• Upvote 1

I don’t really have one, because in my home country seasons rarely make a difference (it’s not unheard of to have 45°C/115°F days in winter). But if I had to choose one, I’d say Spring. I usually feel uncomfortable in the cold, even though I find snow very pretty.  Although I’m more used to extreme heat, I think Spring is ideal because it’s neither too hot nor too cold, and I adore flowers.