I made a map of Neo Reborn

Evankhell

• Developers

On 11/4/2018 at 9:53 AM, kithas said:

So now I'm wondering where would be Fiore Mansion (Amaría's) in relation to the power plant O.o

The map is a little out of place through no fault of the poster because the mansion is implied I think to be up the mountain to the right of the powerplant but, the waterfall by the obsidia ward is far to the left considering. We arn't meant to see the way it looks so you'd never know otherwise

• Global Mods
13 minutes ago, smeargletail said:

The map is a little out of place through no fault of the poster because the mansion is implied I think to be up the mountain to the right of the powerplant but, the waterfall by the obsidia ward is far to the left considering. We arn't meant to see the way it looks so you'd never know otherwise

I mean if we want an explanation that's more than 'things are rarely in proportion in pokemon overworlds, and making everything properly line up is very hard to impossible", Looking at the old sketch map of the region, there seems to be some angle-shenanigans at play, but the game is basically restricted to cardinal directions and a single direction perspective.

Spoiler

rebornmap.thumb.png.a38d435fd2d8a29d805e5651aa55fc91.png

Sidenote: I love this just for having a full view of the rocks and dive spots in the lake