You get the opportunity to write Star Wars episode IX. How do you do it?

ShadeStrider

For Some reason, J. J. Abrams is fired as director because of "Creative Differences".

Requirements: In some way, this will have to tie The Farce Engorges and The Last Forcebender together. This is especially difficult, as Already, The Last Jedi seems to have almost no continuity with the Force Awakens.

But If you can accomplish this, then go nuts. You could go with the classic "It was all a dream in Luke's head". Who knows, It might be better that way...

If you can somehow make Rose Tico a good and totally not annoying character, then you have my respect.

I throw the writing staff into the void that Lin keeps in her back pocket and declare everything made by Disney non-cannon, make a Force Unleashed trilogy, and finish the last 3 seasons of clone wars

if I made 7-9 then I would just follow what Lucas planned from the beginning like any normal person would

• Like 1

first things first: kill the Skywalker legacy (I mean, considering Luke is dead and I doubt Lea will re-marry Kylo is kinda the last of said legacy. And considering he's a Sith...  you see where this is going unless has a redemption and becomes good out of nowhere because the Skywalker Line can;t die because f*ck all) Next, I would let Legends and The Force Unleashed back into the cannon by a Starkiller clone showing up, killing Kylo (hey, full circle) in a duel with him wearing a Mask the people from Legends know all too well (Revan's signature mask). Granted Kylo would get a few decent hits in, putting Starkiller 4 on a time limit which gives him the sense to share some knowledge about Ancient Sith and Jedi with the only other person around, Ray (gotta make her important somehow). This leading to an eventual trilogy on Legends and everything

6 hours ago, Teto said:

I turn the movie into real Disney material where Kylo and Rey sing about how cute is the Light Side at the end of the movie.

and how their against the negative peer pressure side of the force