Caz

Pokemon Desolation v4.1.1

6 minutes ago, princessyiris said:

Works great. Thanks. But now I'm feeling greedy.

Would anyone be able to make an edited script with Debug enabled? I just use it to save myself an hour or two when I feel like training up a new mon.

I'd edit it myself but I can't figure this out at all.

a few pages back even further has one with both debug and turbo............. have at thee

1 minute ago, ArcBolt27 said:

a few pages back even further has one with both debug and turbo............. have at thee

No dice. The one that was on page 175 is a dead link, and the reupload they gave has Debug disabled.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2019 at 10:55 AM, princessyiris said:

Works great. Thanks. But now I'm feeling greedy.

Would anyone be able to make an edited script with Debug enabled? I just use it to save myself an hour or two when I feel like training up a new mon.

I'd edit it myself but I can't figure this out at all.

You can find it here.

3 minutes ago, trailflare7 said:

You can find it here.

i alrdy handled the issue....... sent them my own copy

• Thanks 1

blob.thumb.png.6e2b0fec610aa74c133eb13d37d1c588.pngI can't figure out what to do with this, at all.

I talked to the lady at the Stock Center and she told me to go talk to someone who doesn't care about the law. My first thought was to find Garrett but that's easier said than done. I think I've explored every street, every house, and talked to every character in Cellia City to no avail. Does anyone have a clue on what I need to do right now?

your first idea was right, just keep looking he's there............ i'd show where but that woul require me to play thru up to that point again which i really dont wanna do atm as im done with the game for a while

10 minutes ago, ArcBolt27 said:

your first idea was right, just keep looking he's there............ i'd show where but that woul require me to play thru up to that point again which i really dont wanna do atm as im done with the game for a while

Found him. Damn side streets.

• Like 1

How exactly does the Cellia Manor shop mechanic work? How do I know if the Credits are being given and when? That's the only thing that isn't explained lmao

And how big is the increase in business when buying a new Vendor? I'm assuming it varies on which type of Vendor but I'm curious about the specifics so I can plan accordingly for which vendor to buy early on to maximize profit

I just want to buy a Shiny Stone lmao

Also, Iris big mood, took me over an hour trying to find him

Edited by Timcanpy

2 minutes ago, Welpthatsucks said:

What version is the game currently at?

v4.1.1 I believe

52 minutes ago, Welpthatsucks said:

What version is the game currently at?

been at 4.1.1 for a good while, unknown atm as to when or even if it will recieve another update tho many including myself hope it does

On 1/17/2019 at 1:52 PM, Timcanpy said:

How exactly does the Cellia Manor shop mechanic work? How do I know if the Credits are being given and when? That's the only thing that isn't explained lmao

And how big is the increase in business when buying a new Vendor? I'm assuming it varies on which type of Vendor but I'm curious about the specifics so I can plan accordingly for which vendor to buy early on to maximize profit

I just want to buy a Shiny Stone lmao

Also, Iris big mood, took me over an hour trying to find him

If I remember correctly, credits are earned after every gym battle. Meaning that currently, we can only earn it once.

I believe Caz originally wanted it to be based on something else like time passed, but there wasn't an easy way to program that.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Alilatias said:

If I remember correctly, credits are earned after every gym battle. Meaning that currently, we can only earn it once.

I believe Caz originally wanted it to be based on something else like time passed, but there wasn't an easy way to program that.

Ah thanks then

Also, do you know where Boss' pokemon are? I found Togekiss but have no clue where any of the others might be

IIRC one of them is at the top of hardened mountain, another is somewhere to the south of the ranger outpost in Route 2 (or was it 3? it was the soot rainy area), the last is at the top of the snow mountain.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Timcanpy said:

Ah thanks then

Also, do you know where Boss' pokemon are? I found Togekiss but have no clue where any of the others might be

Spoiler

There’s one at the top of silver rise, another on the top of The mountain where Ava almost kills Hardy, another on Route 2 near the little town and the last one is on top of the building where you battle Scarlett in black view

• Like 1

Hello Everyone 👋, I hope you are doing well. So i just started playing Pokemon Desolation yesterday and I have just reached redcliff town, i was wondering which starter I should choose from the lab, my current team is spheal, poochyena, pansage and numel. Please help me 😫🙏

1 hour ago, Vermillion Phenex said:

Hello Everyone 👋, I hope you are doing well. So i just started playing Pokemon Desolation yesterday and I have just reached redcliff town, i was wondering which starter I should choose from the lab, my current team is spheal, poochyena, pansage and numel. Please help me 😫🙏

whatever suits  ur preferences most 

59 minutes ago, Xander said:

Does anyone know if this game is still being worked on?

Until Caz posts again, it's a mystery

Rm4nQ4f.png

• Haha 1

I'm assuming that Caz is probably working on it quietly - probably life getting in the way, or even just wanting to have the game finished before he posts anything. Gonna keep assuming that too, until he asks a mod to lock the thread.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ShadeStrider said:

I hope Caz is doing okay.

dont we all............... it sucks we havent gotten any word from them on the next update to this but god firbid it get cancelled outright with next to no word of it many a fan would be quite bummed out............. i wanna keep hoping caz will return and give us some sort of progress update regarding the next release but as time goes on my desire to keep hoping for them to say something ever so slowly falters

all hope is lost

give up

2 hours ago, GenEric said:

all hope is lost

give up

yamerooo