Jump to content
Caz

Pokemon Desolation v4.1.1

Recommended Posts

Spoiler

who do we battle in the semi finals of the battleview tournament if scarlett kills herself?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Archeric said:
  Hide contents

who do we battle in the semi finals of the battleview tournament if scarlett kills herself?

 

Hardy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted to mention that for the braille puzzle, I was using "z" to interact with the braille messages. It wasn't working.

 

It was only when I used "c" to interact with the messages in the right order that it worked and the door opened.

 

So far, it's a fun game. I miss the super speed option a lot of pokemon fangames have, but this one is still very fun. Thanks for making it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was just wondering what script codes we have to edit in rpg maker to get the speed up button.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dkr1982dn said:

I was just wondering what script codes we have to edit in rpg maker to get the speed up button.

There is a Scripts.rxdata file on Page 175, which allows for speed up by ALT button. But, if you have no need for debug mode, don't take the file. Specially if you are a first time gamer of this game. The debug mode might spoil the difficulty a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, BRS swag said:

There is a Scripts.rxdata file on Page 175, which allows for speed up by ALT button. But, if you have no need for debug mode, don't take the file. Specially if you are a first time gamer of this game. The debug mode might spoil the difficulty a lot.

Yeah, I tried it but it just said 'Unable to locate file' or something. I already know how to get debug, it's just that I wanted to speed up the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dkr1982dn said:

Yeah, I tried it but it just said 'Unable to locate file' or something. I already know how to get debug, it's just that I wanted to speed up the game.

I had deleted the file in order to empty up space, here you go.

ScriptsTurbo.rxdata

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

still no word on the whereabouts of caz i see................ shame this has been all but shelved for quite some time............. twas a very promising project i found great interest in playing too as many a few others did as well i imagine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, maybe when Reborn and Rejuv finally out, Jan and Ame can help with Desolation. Would be amazing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That would be really dope if those 2 would work together on desolation 😮 Imagine the possibilities

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/30/2018 at 11:02 AM, Cyphre said:

Yeah, maybe when Reborn and Rejuv finally out, Jan and Ame can help with Desolation. Would be amazing. 

After Reborn, Ame is going to work on her next game, Starlight Divide. Rejuvenation is also the first of a trilogy according to Jan's AMA thread from 2016

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's too bad, because Desolation have an amazing potential. I know that life happens and all, and everyone got their own projects, but so far i consider Reborn-Rejuvenation-Desolation the holy threesome of pokemon fangames. Would be a shame if Desolation died out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 12/28/2018 at 11:53 PM, trailflare7 said:

I had deleted the file in order to empty up space, here you go.

ScriptsTurbo.rxdata

Hey.

It says the file has been removed by the user

Could you please put it up again :3

 

And is there a PBS file available for the game?

Edited by Inhuman316

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So... has anyone heard from Caz over the last few months ?

It's been a while since he posted something. Hopefully he's doing fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the dude unfortunately seems to have all but vanished off the face of the planet for lack of a better description

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I've heard, med school lasts a lot longer than most other degrees/programs, and is pretty rigorous. If there's a mistake, it could lead to a patient getting severely injured or worse, so they need to make sure people going into that profession have a lot of training and know what they're doing. 

 

I wonder if/when Caz comes back, he'll apply some of what he learned in med school in Desolation scenes. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

From what I've heard, med school lasts a lot longer than most other degrees/programs, and is pretty rigorous. If there's a mistake, it could lead to a patient getting severely injured or worse, so they need to make sure people going into that profession have a lot of training and know what they're doing. 

 

I wonder if/when Caz comes back, he'll apply some of what he learned in med school in Desolation scenes. 

would be very interesting to see if that happened

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Caz entered med school in 2017 and has no time for the game, then we can expect him to return in 2023. 

 

Having finished 4.1.1. I wanted to provide some feedback, because the game is on the right track. It just needs some tinkering, and to find out how to continue with the story and all the branches it has created. Now, until Caz comes back dedicated to continue with it, I'd better keep that to myself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oof, another fangame to check out! ;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, princessyiris said:

I can't handle the default speed, at all. Is there any mod that lets me do the 3x speed that Reborn and Rejuvenation had?

check upwards and a fewpages backi as well, there should be a file for the scripts.rxdata that has turbo enabled.................. but if it dont work or if its not up to your standards, there's always cheat engine you can rely on to speed it up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArcBolt27 said:

check upwards and a fewpages backi as well, there should be a file for the scripts.rxdata that has turbo enabled.................. but if it dont work or if its not up to your standards, there's always cheat engine you can rely on to speed it up

Works great. Thanks. But now I'm feeling greedy.

Would anyone be able to make an edited script with Debug enabled? I just use it to save myself an hour or two when I feel like training up a new mon.

 

I'd edit it myself but I can't figure this out at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×