Mythos League S2 Reveals

MYTH Acera

Hihi everyone, it's everyone's favorite candy loving reporter, Acera d'Avignon and I'm back to do reveals and the weekly for all of the wonderful people that care to read this! It's been a while, so there's been a few changes of course, we've lost a few members and gained a few so I've got to do this from the beginning sadly. I'd be super super upsetti if it weren't for the candy I get from this :D also. But that's besides the point, so let's get started with the reveals! We're starting off with the first bracket naturally, and with a newcomer at that!

VxoTj4q.png and here we have Seth, with the Frostbite badge! (picture not available due to my printer being broken :[)

He's an orphan boy that someone found wayyyyyyy up north. From what we've discovered, he's from some rich family that suffered from a catastrophic event called "Absolute Zero"! From what google told me, his family lost all their funds b/c the head of the family got egotistical real quick. As for how that happened? Well let's just say anyone who was an adult and had a brain somehow disappeared. It doesn't quite say who inherited it, but whoever did and managed to ruin his/her family financially like that is a moron. He excells with Ice types and is thought of to be a "prodigy". This event also turned him into an edgelord who's super pessimistic. Oh and somehow he survived in a cave for like two weeks so he's basically what you'd call an ice-man. As for how I can describe it...it's like he ate Aokiji's fruit except without the powers. You have to toss him in a freezer for him to regenerate too. Believe me I've tried to smash him to bits after he admitted to running over my dad after my mom kicked him out for some reason >:[. We really don't get how that happened either aside from being near a Kyurem for an extended amount of time. And finally, his ace is Kyurem and his wild cards are Poliwrath, Tyrantrum, Empoleon, and Clefable!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, YinYang9705 said:

This is your third ice leader in two seasons, at least this one seems marginally more sane then the previous two morons

Implying Mythos is ever sane.

20 hours ago, YinYang9705 said:

This is your third ice leader in two seasons, at least this one seems marginally more sane then the previous two morons

Oh come on, the second one wasn't that bad. The first one, however, is in a mental ward because of Lucifer.  At least neither were edgelords, just one was into one for some disgusting reason. 

Hihi everyone and we're back today with the newest edition to the reveals! It's another reveal to bracket one naturally, but sadly not a newcomer. Without further ado, here she is!

gzaPcop.pngwith the Cupcake Badge! CupcakeBadge.png.7e2b667c79ad795f8693e109201acf22.png 

Berry is our returning Fairy Leader naturally, and she's also a master baker as well! She has her own bakery and recently won master iron cupcake chef junior! She also might be a robot. No one knows where she comes from and she's also an adorable gem who deserves to be protected. Also she thinks that she's a strawberry cupcake sometimes, which is rather immature, even if she is like 8. Her ace is Slurpuff and her wild cards are Delphox, Gengar, Tsareena, and Lanturn! Also she makes good candy too :DDDDDDDDDDD

Hihi everyone, it's ya girl Acera and I forgot to do yesterday's reveal! Now to finish off Bracket One we have..

i4XR8lm.png Blanca and the Redaction Badge: RedactionBadge2.png.f268e7c624123777d523bd637ce3a64e.png (aka wacky inflatable tube man badge :D)

Blanca's back with her Ampharos to make up for her shitty winrate that dishonored her reputation! Or it's what I would be saying if she cared! Blanca's my bestest buddy and we do fun things together. She opened a dojo sometime ago and it's been rife with complaints. Apparently a lot of emo kids watched anime and signed up for it and somehow they've harmed themselves with dull practice blades. Besides the usual incompetent children. Blanca's somewhat bad with little children so I gotta pitch in and drive off the parents from suing her. There's also been like 3 riots after one kid bled out to death, but that's besides the point. She also tries to ensure the leaders are level headed and on good terms, mainly because no one else wanted to do what's essentially HR :[. Also she calls herself "MemelordXDDDD" for some reason as of late, so she might need some help. Aside from Blanca's life stuff, she gets Zapdos and Zeraora after she bitched to DW for several days in a row. Her wild cards are Porygon2, Magmortar, Regice, and Mesprit. Finally here's a statement from our Eli Ayase look alike.

"Right I don't know what I'm still doing here after my terrible performance from last season but I know I had fun and that I'm getting paid. That's all that matters. These kids are driving me crazy and despacito isn't helping. Have fun I guess! Can't wait to see y'all and hopefully not get obliterated. - Blanca 2k18

Right so unfortunately  I forgot we did a bracket swap thingy a bit back! So instead of Blanca being B1, she's B2 now. Now to truly finish revealing B1, we have a very special reveal for you all! 

cbMoPSt.png And here's Annalisse! With no badge because the printer's coming in a week :D

Annalisse is an odd girl, but certainly not for Mythostm standards! She and her plethora of grass pokemon are new to mythos league, but they've already made a big splash! Even at B1, she's taken down more than one of the staff. She's also got a great personality, so much so that she's my brand new protege. Expect some super fun shenanigans! In addition, that's not even what she looks like, which is one of Mytho's top 10 mysteries! She's a cosplay lover and a massive weeb at that! She's got a decent social media following but it's led to a few issues, especially with another leader. I'll let her talk about those when league starts though. Her ace is Breloom and her wild cards are Ninetales, Greninja, Snorlax, and Mismagius!

• 2 weeks later...

Hihi everyone, it's time for the rest of b2! Let's begin with a nerd from the depths of the hell we call S1! 

ev6yHSY.pngVincent and the Sedent Badge! Sedent.png.e6cd5a890f979253b113ef445c281b42.png

Vincent is everyone's favorite furry petshop owner and he's back with an actual appearance! That first part was slightly lying, he knows what he is in this house. He got his petshop from his father and apparently takes care of abandoned pokemon. He's had his 3 ace Lycanrocs since they were eggos as well, and he's put them on steroids for max performance! It's either that or he's small, to which he is compared to Annalisse's 6'. He can tell you more about himself but let's just say he acts weird around two of our female leaders in private. His wildcards are Heracross, Torkoal, Chesnaught, and Gliscor!

and secondly, we have...

oUP7aJZ.png Zoku, with the Trickster badge? I can't read this handwriting help. But I drew it! tricker.png.29e9be22e7dc6b41c79f5789e9c6aefd.png

Zoku is our ghost leader with his ace, asriel the Hoopa! Yes, he's the one to direct your anger towards for that menace, I'm so happy we tracked down the source :D. 

You do not even wanna know how elusive this guy is! So elusive, that I just took the picture like 10 minutes ago. From what I could dig up on his name, it appears throughout legends over the years of a thief by the name of Zoku. It's also stated that he's usually alone. From that we can infer that it's either a family name for their heir or he was bestowed it. Frankly, I'm surprised he's human given he sent his Hoopa to do all his work. Regardless of any useless information, his wild cards are Lucario, Kecleon, Greninja (lord is this one gonna be popular), and Kangaskhan!

• 2 weeks later...

Hihi everyone, we're back again with Bracket 3! Here's where it gets exciting everyone so let's begin!

hi2gzS6.png  Jared and the Description Badge! DescriptionBadge.png.d99cecfdc059a39dd90dc061950c1ca0.png

Jared's a private investigator, which means he knows all about stalking people or whatever he does. He's also got a bit of a mouth on him, and kinda looks like Solid Snake! He's also the normal leader in this league, with his ace being a camouflaged Diggersby (apparently spray paint was involved?). He also beefs with seth but he's at the very least more easy to get along with for most people. His wild cards are Mimikyu, Granbull, Reuniclus, and Serperior!

Next up is wkTNPLg.png Aizen and the Shrine Badge! ShrineBadge.png.70246a68fa581eb5f52eca69070891cc.png 

Aizen here was raised by Tyrantrums and has Tyrunt siblings, in fact his "mother" is his ace! Vincent found him trying to eat his cats and for some reason, he thought he'd make a good replacement for Tatsu! Sadly he was right, but that still didn't fix the fact that he couldn't speak or write or do normal human stuff. So, we re-educated him in standard mythos fashion! Aka my mother did it and beat him into submission, which literally broke his "claws" and maybe a rib or two. Also he learned how to wear clothing. He's also not smart whatsoever so we're all surprised he's Bracket 3 to begin with! His wild cards are Steelix, Blastoise, Charizard, and Scrafty! He can also mega evolve this Charizard as well for some reason and he gets latias, it's like his god or some shit so it was kinda forced D:

Lastly, we have PfGt602.pngDiana and the Shelf Badge! 314982903_ShelfBadge.png.89b37ca11f7f982f012c634812805330.png

Diana is one of Ann's friends and a very exceptional battler at that! The only reason she didn't make the Bracket 4 cut is because the others and I are much more experienced! She loves ground types and "stans" them before someone has to whack her on the head or something. She's oblivious, and ditzy, just like a basic white girl but we call her a "Princess" for fun, except she liked it so much that her nicknames all revolve around royalty! She also lives in my house still but we have her clean and make sandwitches. She's kinda like a housewife in that regard actually! Her ace is Camerupt and her wildcards are Lycanroc-Dusk (apparently Vincent likes her a lot for some reason and gave her this? I'm like half sure it's his child), Infernape, Miltank, and Chesnaught (from Ann)!

7 minutes ago, MYTH Acera said:

The only reason she didn't make the Bracket 4 cut is because the others and I are much more experienced!

Thank god y'all got a replacement for Skala. Shame she's not B4 tho.

• 3 weeks later...

It really do be like that sometimes Huend. Anyways time for them B4 reveals :]

First off, we have me ZnokhsV.png (aka Acera with a popping news sprite 😄). I'm here with best badge aka the Garnerite Badge 648923337_GarnieriteBadge.png.23d34794426ac28e603c26de76a46712.png

I'm Acera as you all know, and one of the heirs to the d'Avignon family. I retain my good ol' B4 slot and I can proudly say that I'm better than before! With my ace spongebobbu the stakataka and his yellowy greatness, y'all are gonna get got. I like candy and rum also or really anything sweet. I also dress up in costumes that I make, and do weird stuff. Also my wildcards are Tyranitar, Vanniluxe, Hydreigon, and Starmie! 

And here's my wifey 0WAbev9.pngCordelia with the Savant Badge!  57184973_SavantBadgecopy.png.c6e65ca46fbad0190125828b533c8944.png . She's a bit of a degenerate as we all know, and she's even shown up drunk, having tried to solicitate best buddy Blanca for some lewd stuff. She's also a massive HH fan for those certain intellectuals and was the former fairy leader before my crazy ex ran her over. Her new ace is Bronzong, and her wild cards are Clefable, Darmanitan, Greninja, and her trusty former ace, Togekiss! Also she gets Latias for some odd reason. Apparently she bitched when Aizen got it but she didn't?

Finally we ha-WAIT MOM NO THIS IS MY THING BEGON-

Hello everyone, I'm Lillith and I'll be giving the computer back to my daughter in a second so she can finally do that weekly thing. But first, I'll introduce the last B4 leader, because he's very very special.

x1FvJHz.png This is Kaiyo with the same old Anchor Badge! 1962107393_AnchorBadge.png.3e5c80f5e67074458e697aab79173b6b.png Besides being a one of a kind adorable cutie <3<3<3, he's our brand new resident water leader! From Acera's notes, he's a former actor that starred in a show called "The Mist Slasher". It was a show in pokestar studios about a samurai called the mist slasher who could slash through anything that couldn't be cut! Examples include mist or fire. However, he lost his left arm in an accident (not like that matters ;D). With his ace, Zatoichi the Samurott, he climbed up to B4 of the Mythos brackets with ease! His wilds are Raichu, Dragonite, Beartic, and Garchomp. 

BIG EDIT: I forgot to mention that I get mega mawile and kaiyo gets manaphy without tail glow. Have a nice day everyone! 😄