Obtaining Jangmo-o in Rejuvenation

Lspaceship

Hi people!

So, I'm trying to finish up my team for Rejuvenation, and I have everything but the Kommo-o that I want to be ready for the V11 update, but I can't find any guides or anything about getting a Jangmo-o, or it's evolution tree, anywhere other than random chance. Does anyone have any ideas? Or a way for me to cheat obtain one less than legally to the game? I was thinking Debug mode, but I have no clue how to do that. Thanks in advance!

13 minutes ago, Lspaceship said:

Hi people!

So, I'm trying to finish up my team for Rejuvenation, and I have everything but the Kommo-o that I want to be ready for the V11 update, but I can't find any guides or anything about getting a Jangmo-o, or it's evolution tree, anywhere other than random chance. Does anyone have any ideas? Or a way for me to cheat obtain one less than legally to the game? I was thinking Debug mode, but I have no clue how to do that. Thanks in advance!

Hello!

Unfortunately for you, there are no ways to get Kommo-o as of V10. The only way to get one in your game is debug.

8 hours ago, Filthy Casual said:

Hello!

Unfortunately for you, there are no ways to get Kommo-o as of V10. The only way to get one in your game is debug.

Is there a walkthrough or something to help me understand how to use Debug?