Byxbysion Ward

Lorisaur

In ep18 we got confirmed that the Byxbysion Wasteland will get cleaned in ep19. So I was asking... what will happen to this section? Will it get obsolete?

However, until then this is still our favourite Wasteland so let's do something cool and trash at the same time

As Byxbysion has the very funny festure of presenting random elements from random places, everyone should post here something interesting but completely out of place, like saying, in a pokemon discussion... 

Did you know that the fear of palindromes is known as aibohphobia?

5 hours ago, Lorisaur said:

In ep18 we got confirmed that the Byxbysion Wasteland will get cleaned in ep19. So I was asking... what will happen to this section? Will it get obsolete?

However, until then this is still our favourite Wasteland so let's do something cool and trash at the same time

As Byxbysion has the very funny festure of presenting random elements from random places, everyone should post here something interesting but completely out of place, like saying, in a pokemon discussion... 

Did you know that the fear of palindromes is known as aibohphobia?

4 hours ago, Swampellow said:

Actually, all we got was that the wasteland will be cleaned sometime in the future, and most very likely not in e19. The wording used implies that it will happen “after the game” so to speak and we won’t ever see it ingame.

As Swamellow has said, there is no confirmation we will see it cleaned up in game, there is however someone making a mod or something that will have byxbysion ward cleaned up though i'm unsure of if the mod is still being worked on: