back to the basics V: white flag[mafia wins]

Jace Stormkirk

Just now, Nano4 said:

Me thinks Alaris is a dirty stowaway, fro me times in the great pirate wars I learned myself to recognize a shark among minnows

[Eliminate] Alaris

also... pardon me?

Anyway, the fact that Jace wanted a replacement for Ali so badly tells me he might be mafia. So if he's still playing [eliminate] alistair

I think this is the list of players:

Alaris
Alistair
Amine

andracass
Astra125

Bok Choi

dedenne1/Nano4
Digital Amber
Hooky
Jason Grace/Seal

purplecicada

Correct me if I missed someone or if I'm wrong about someone and I'll edit this.

• Veterans

...i was meaning to say something along those lines, but then i forgot to actually post.

usually i'd start suspecting people who aren't posting a lot, but given that that's literally everyone here, that's probably not a good basis.

• Veterans

so it looks like a phase change is incoming soon and there's, like, literally nothing to go on. barring the game as a whole getting modkilled, i'm going to Vote [Alistair]

i'm sort of sympathetic to alaris's idea that jace's postponing of the game for his replacement has some significance, but the main reason is that alaris has been far more active than him and has been at least trying to keep the game going.

since ali and alaris both have one vote, i'm mainly tipping things in favor of alaris. i'll be paying close attention for the next little bit to see if anything changes (since this reasoning- any reasoning, really- is scattershot at best) but somehow i doubt anyone's going to even read this anytime soon

the votes were tallied and Alistair was found to be suspect

tho he pleaded for his life it fell on death ears as he was thrown overboard.

the captain look at his Alistair's file and found he told the truth 

day 2 is over night 2 begins

morning came and up on the deck was a gruesome sight. Alaris was dead with a knife in his skull and seagulls had already eaten out his eyes.

the captain ordered him to be thrown overboard. and demanding these murderers to be found

day 3 is hear

Oof I didn't realize this game had seriously resumed xD

The Ali theory was pretty good, but guess we were wrong 

I don't like how Nano said if Alaris was Mad, Cass has to be mad too, and then after Alaris was mad killed, continued to vote Cass anyways. (Alaris is town right? I don't think the post at the beginning of the day specified?)

Pressure vote for now, but I'll change it if anyone has a better idea [eliminate] Nano

Jace, I'd suggest pinging everyone directly on the forums, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thought the game had just died and isn't coming back