back to the basics V: white flag[mafia wins]

Jace Stormkirk

The only thing that troubles me is Bean's voting on Dragoknight although there's already a vote on them. Feels like he's BWing on him, but considering it's D1 and it's Bean, maybe it doesn't really mean much at all.

With that said, I'll go with [Vote] Astra125. I don't have much else to go with an informed vote, so I'll rand vote for now.

So a week has gone by since the last comment... that means that under normal conditions, about 5-6 people would be dead by now. Don't you think that stopping the game to avoid modkilling one character is quite counterproductive at this point? Can't we just pretend that Alistair was lynched? Because he could even be mafia (which is what I suspect, cause unless he had an interesting role, I don't think the game would have been stopped for so long...).

What do you think?

I forgot this existed
I agree with Alaris.
Since Ali has opted out, nobody is replacing him, and he isn't being modkilled, m
oving to lynch Ali would probably get the game moving before it dies.

If people agree, vote 

• 2 months later...

the votes were tallied "i sorry digitalamber but you are fish food" even tho digitalamber pleaded their innocence they were thrown overboard and left for dead as the ship sailed on.

the catain then returned tohis quartersand looked over amber's file and found that no discrepancies in it digitalamber was town

night came and the mafia reveled in their win and planned their next kill

next day nicki was found dead in her bead. throat slit. 

day 2 is here you have 48 hours to decide who to lynch 

also seal replaced jason grace and nano is replacing dedenne1