Farewell Nations

Hycrox

No. Nations was terrible. Everything was terrible. I hate you all.

jk I really enjoyed it and was glad to be able to practice with my team and play against everyone else. uh....... bring back nations again

EDIT: Oh, and thanks for getting this all together, and to everyone else who contributed to the games. It was a great time! 'Til season 4!

Yo, Hyc and the rest of the squad succ for getting me involved jk I had fun and would probably be down for another round in a few years as well.

Huge shoutout to everyone in Gazers for making this an enjoyable first battling experience for me. I had a great time learning from and talking to you all!

Thanks for eleven weeks of supportive team experience and dominating the leaderboard, finals be damned.

I couldn't have been put in a better nation, y'all are cool and we rule.

Thanks to everyone else as well!

Also totes sorry for bailing from discord early, downer atmosphere didn't mix well with some IRL shit that went down last evening lol

Well, it's been a rollercoaster.

As the leader of Polaris, I'd like to thank all of our players for staying with us to the very end. Our performance was relatively poor, and we've had our fair share of salt amidst a few weeks, but all that can be ignored, as we've managed to have solid, consistent activity, an admirable display of dedication. I may have not been the best leader, but you guys have been the best players I could ever dream to be in the same nation with. I've had a great time with you guys, truly.

Once again, thank you.

~ IntSys

Twas fun.

My biggest regret is not playing in inverse week. The god Farfetch'd would've had his day.

Shoutouts to the rest of Eclipse for being a great team. Chill atmosphere made it pretty easy for me to get involved, much like Atlantis last Nations.

And thanks to everyone that made this possible! Including our opponents, of course.