Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

How to find Squirtle

kithas

Question

13 answers to this question

22 minutes ago, kithas said:

I know one is supposed to get Squirtle in Bysbxyion Ward but after a guy tells me to ask around, nobody tells me more about the little guy or where could I find it... 

No other NPC has any more info about squirtle. You're supposed to start searching for squirtle after that. Here's how to get it:

Spoiler

After activating all the cylinders in wasteland (the things that were in corey's gym too), a door will appear on a building in the wasteland. Through it, you can access Byxbysion Grotto. You'll need flash, strength, and rock smash if I recall correctly. Squirtle can be found near a fountain. This event however is only possible if it's raining.

Guest Relinquished

This event is kinda complex, eh? It starts when Wasteland weather is Rain. That person has to be talked to, but what Ichiru said is correct; nobody else has any info on it.

In older episode, you had to start it on rainy day, but afterwards encounter Squirtle and finish the sidequest, on clear day only. Now, i think i met it in Alpha while it was Raining again, but not before 1 day passed, since i activated the sidequest (talking to the guy). I didn't quite understand the logic and mechanisms behind it, but it is perfectly doable, even though a bit complex.

8 hours ago, Ichiru said:

Hide contents

After activating all the cylinders in wasteland (the things that were in corey's gym too), a door will appear on a building in the wasteland. Through it, you can access Byxbysion Grotto. You'll need flash, strength, and rock smash if I recall correctly. Squirtle can be found near a fountain. This event however is only possible if it's raining.

This. Also be sure to have officiall release, not community one.

Little fact, but important.

24 minutes ago, kithas said:

Thanks! Is it the same place you find Mawile and fight Mr. Biggesworth (The Prototype PULSE)? Because I'm right there and there's no fountain to search in...

The place you're referring to is also Byxbysion Grotto, but the fountain is found outside the cave and not inside.

13 minutes ago, kithas said:
  Reveal hidden contents

image.png.b1b1a674f3dbb1b5d8ef15cc980a66c8.png

So, just to be sure, this is where the fountain should be?

Ok, I tried to go back there, and it seems I forgot to tell you an important detail. sorry bout that. There's a point you reach in the cave. in a small room with an exit and a ladder. Instead of going out, go back and forth on the ladder. Instead of it taking you to the previous area, it should take you to a new one. For some reason, the site dosen't let me post a screenshot for size issues :/ (there's also a guide on youtube on how to get squirtle) sorry I couldn't help more