Happy Halloween

Starry Knight

On 9/5/2018 at 7:04 PM, HUEnd said:

Guess I'll join too~

On 9/5/2018 at 5:54 PM, Kamu said:

Sounds nice. If I'm free I'll be trading out shiny Cyndaquil

On 9/5/2018 at 8:48 PM, seki108 said:

While not as many, I still have a few odd mons from my few months breeding.  Just make an announcement on there or mention me, and I'll be there at some point.

On 9/6/2018 at 7:27 AM, Käff said:

Since im into breeding thanks to your ditto i'll may join and trade some of mine too. Also hoping to get some new mons for the pokedex. Currently at 350 mons

On 9/7/2018 at 10:45 AM, peden said:

I’m in

On 9/18/2018 at 1:23 PM, LilyX said:

I have a few boxes of 5 IV shinies. If I can make it, I´ll join you!

On 9/18/2018 at 7:10 PM, maddieeee said:

ooo i wanna join too 😀

The trading commennces

• Like 1

Actually they weren't intentional so if you all could return my 30 pinsirites and the 8 steelixites I'd be very grateful.

Got some interesting new mons, got rid of a bunch of spare perfect ones so...hooray?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HUEnd said:

Actually they weren't intentional so if you all could return my 30 pinsirites and the 8 steelixites I'd be very grateful.

Got some interesting new mons, got rid of a bunch of spare perfect ones so...hooray?

i think i ended up with a good chunk of your larvitar and pinsirs lol

I just realized I had like ~45 spare perfect larvitars when I ran out of mons so I tossed them all at once. Sorry for that >.<

Also I ended up finding out I have a Extremespeed Dratini sooooo I'm probably breeding those as it's impossible to get one of these normally as of now.

3 minutes ago, HUEnd said:

I just realized I had like ~45 spare perfect larvitars when I ran out of mons so I tossed them all at once. Sorry for that >.<

Also I ended up finding out I have a Extremespeed Dratini sooooo I'm probably breeding those as it's impossible to get one of these normally as of now.

Are you able to pass down the extreme speed? I assumed it wouldn´t be recognized as viable egg move.