Favorite Pokemon.

Amethyst

• Administrators

What's your favorite Pokémon and WHY?

Yes, this thread was completely obligatory.

Mine, as most people here know is Mismagardevoiurs. *ahem*

Allow me try again. Gardev... No, Misma... Ga.... M.. mgmgmgm.

Basically, I can't choose between Gardevoir or Mismagius. Totally depends on my mood, the direction of the wind, what color I last saw, and how long it's been since I got a text from A-

...anyway. The Why part. I'll have to get back to y'all on that. I don't have an answer, and my sleep deprivation level is over 9000. You can tell because my posts are becoming more and more scattered as I go.

• Upvote 8

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My favorite is Ampharos, and I have about zero justification for it. From everything I can tell, it's pretty useless for battling (though I'm still going to try), and it has a sad, sad move pool. But I just love the thing. It's one pokemon family I've consistently used since G/S.

I also like Alakazam. In the single player, at least, that's a pokemon that will never let you down.

Oh, and turtwig.

I loved Ampharos. I remember before Gold/Silver came out in America, my mom bought me Japanese Pokemon cards. One of them was a shiny Ampharos, and I just loved its design. It looked so awesome. Now I've grown up and have realized how completely useless it may be later on in the game...but still, I enjoy it on an aesthetic level.

My favourite, if YOU DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW, is Charmander. Fucking love that guy. Always have, always will. Just so adorable, especially in the early anime episodes. I don't know. Plus it evolves into a pretty decent Pokemon. The only problem I've ever had with Charmander is the fact that Charmeleon is boring and sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Umbreon became my favorite pokemon ever since the original silver/gold and crystal versions. I remember going into the dance theater and seeing umbreon for the first time, I was like, wow, this pokemon is both so wicked looking and adorable! I also really like the whole night thing as well... especially because I'm a cancer child (horoscope, not decease lol) I have an obscure connection with the moon.

• 1 month later...

I think Starmie is becoming a favorite of mine (not sure why it wasn't sooner). I don't think I could confidently say that it's my favoritest favorite though. Eevee has a pretty strong position in that regard. But Starmie does get bonus points for being, y'know, a star. Two stars, for that matter.

EDIT: Actually, I nearly made myself a Starmie PokePet a month or so ago after following the link above Will's Amor. >_> <_<

lol hmm i cant decide sooo

1.Shaymin- its adorable

2.Gardevoir- because of Gossip and Amor

3 gallade- Because its awesome!

4 Vaporeon- good special sweeper

5Machamp- won me my match against terra~

6Rawrchomp- cuz i mean come on its rawrchomp!!!

I can't really put my finger on a single favorite Pokemon, simply because my mind drifts between several all the time. Scizor is clearly one of my favorites since it even shares my nickname of Knight. There is also Marowak for its awesome skull and bone club. But I am going to go with my FIRST and ORIGINAL favorite Pokemon, even if I haven't used it in ages.

Nidoqueen

Do not ask me why, ever since I played Yellow it has been my favorite and for a while that stuck.

Lucario. Ever since the movie came out, I loved him. His design, his personality, his attacks...everything. And even today, Ássos finds a spot on my competitive OU teams. (In case you couldn't realize, Ássos is the nickname for my Lucario. It means 'Ace' in Greek). My 2nd favorite Pokemon is Scizor, partially because of his simply AWESOME design, but mainly because waaaay back in Gen 2 (Crystal, my first video game EVER), I always got heavily beaten in the Battle Tower by a Scizor that knew Hyper Beam. It was brutal. I also love to use Scizor in competitive play, seeing how INCREDIBLY DESTRUCTIVE he can become after one Swords Dance. On my teams, his name is Gekido (Japanese for 'Rage'). <3 Lucario and Scizor forever.

Lucario. Ever since the movie came out, I loved him. His design, his personality, his attacks...everything.

I recommend Super Smash Bros. Brawl. You can kick as much Nintendo ass as you want with Lucario.

Smash Bros. Brawl? I used to play it all the time (I kicked ass with Lucario), but then my Wii overheated ._.

Oh well, I still love Lucario forever. Incidentally, my 2nd favorite character in SSBB was Meta Knight. Seriously, he's freaking BERSERK with that sword of his. Oh, and he might be even cuter than Kirby without his mask:

Meta_Knight_Unmasked_by_Red_Flare.jpg

Smash Bros. Brawl? I used to play it all the time (I kicked ass with Lucario), but then my Wii overheated ._.

Whoa. Your Wii overheated, too? I really want to know how you fixed and how much is costs, but it sounds like yours is still broken. At least I know overheating and burning out something isn't unique to me.

Oh, it's happened to a bunch of my friends too. Quite a shame that Nintendo's machines have many awesome games but are too frail to sustain a long life. Seriously, I had that thing for what, 2, 3 years?

I didn't fix it, I got $75 for it at Gamestop (they won't fix them) and bought iTunes gift cards -_-

The only real way to fix them is to send them to Nintendo. This is ridiculous though, as it costs around $80 plus shipping and takes weeks.

• 2 months later...
Whoa. Your Wii overheated, too? I really want to know how you fixed and how much is costs, but it sounds like yours is still broken. At least I know overheating and burning out something isn't unique to me.

Really? I'm not the only one who's Wii overheats? What'dya know. And I just blow a fan on my Wii and I can play it as long as I want (Or if it's winter time I won't need it (living in Wisconsin) and the fact that I play it in the basement only increases the coldness.)

Really? I'm not the only one who's Wii overheats? What'dya know. And I just blow a fan on my Wii and I can play it as long as I want (Or if it's winter time I won't need it (living in Wisconsin) and the fact that I play it in the basement only increases the coldness.)

I knew it Will is a basement dweller.

I knew it Will is a basement dweller.

I am a basement dweller, but unlike most basement dwellers, I actually leave my cavern quite often, since my computer's in the living room of my house...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sableeye is freakin awesome, he amuses the hell outta me, but one guy i fell in love with was Lucario, and seeing him in smash, i was like holy hell O.O kinda like my reation to Amateratsu in MvC3 ha ha

but also i am a huge fan of Kabutops and Ramphardos those 2 are fun as all hell to use :D plus they look cool :)

• 2 weeks later...