Reborn Fanarts + Symphonic Horizon fanart

Arkiel

This is actually really good, not exactly the style I like the most but still really good.

Julia and Electrode (I think thats her ace) would be funny to see, Shelly and idunno what her ace is but Shelly in general would be fun to see, Aya and Dragalage (I think thats what its called) would be lit, Luna and Umbreon would also be cute.

• Veterans
7 minutes ago, Alisae said:

This is actually really good, not exactly the style I like the most but still really good.

Julia and Electrode (I think thats her ace) would be funny to see, Shelly and idunno what her ace is but Shelly in general would be fun to see, Aya and Dragalage (I think thats what its called) would be lit, Luna and Umbreon would also be cute.

Shelly's ace is Volbeat.

On 8/30/2018 at 10:57 PM, Candy said:

Why not Amaria since you drew Tania? Oof her signature mon is lapras "Deliverance".

and nice art as always~

Amaria sketch, probably will take long to finish cuz i want to finish Ciel and M-CloudAltaria first, and is not going well ;u; but a sketch don't hurt

Spoiler

sketchA.thumb.png.1dbf5b954ec47da037c066f317d2d992.png

may will change in the future, need to see reference of underwater and visit her gym again too

to be honest one of my most heated characters xd (hate her selfish "love") 

On 8/30/2018 at 11:40 PM, Azeria said:

Solaris and Garchomp, Taka and Chatot would be pretty cool to see.

Solaris hu?, paint a old rough men (? not really sure how to say it in english xd) would be interenting but can't think on an interesting pose/ambient to him

And there is an interesting event related to taka on certain castle...

On 8/31/2018 at 12:02 AM, Maqqy said:

This is so prettyyyyy you’r really good. If I may suggest I pick Noel and his Nomos/Clefable 🙂 

Thanks ^^

Draw kids, my nemesis xd i will try but don't know how it will turn out cuz im really bad on drawing kids .u.;

On 8/31/2018 at 2:08 AM, Alisae said:

Thanks!

those are a lot, lets wait and see how far my motivation goes on this xd

----------------------------

btw, surprising no one has suggested Lin, i was expecting that suggestion to be there fast  nevermind xd

Also if you know their aces are shiny please let me know ^^

• Like 1

• Veterans
2 minutes ago, Arkiel said:

Amaria sketch, probably will take long to finish cuz i want to finish Ciel and M-CloudAltaria first, and is not going well ;u; but a sketch don't hurt

Hide contents

may will change in the future, need to see reference of underwater and visit her gym again too

to be honest one of my most heated characters xd (hate her selfish "love") 

Solaris hu?, paint a old rough men (? not really sure how to say it in english xd) would be interenting but can't think on an interesting pose/ambient to him

And there is an interesting event related to taka on certain castle...

Thanks ^^

Draw kids, my nemesis xd i will try but don't know how it will turn out cuz im really bad on drawing kids .u.;

Thanks!

those are a lot, lets wait and see how far my motivation goes on this xd

----------------------------

btw, surprising no one has suggested Lin, i was expecting that suggestion to be there fast  nevermind xd

Also if you know their aces are shiny please let me know ^^

Spoiler

Mostly suggested Solaris because I feel he and his son parallel each other quite well, so it'd be interesting to see one of those split-screen things, with Taka on one end, Solaris on the other. As for poses, yeah fair point. Maybe his reaction to Sirius telling him of Taka's death, ft e18?

Minor E18 spoilers in the tag.

Yeah! It's been so long since I didn't see a fanart around the forums. Titania is very well drawn, and the sandstorm surrounding her and her Aegislash adds some wildness to it. Really lovely! ❤️

Drawing Amaria swimming inside of her underwater maze would be a good idea too 🙂

Edited by Q-Jei

On 8/31/2018 at 7:38 AM, Teto said:

Nice work on Titania! I really like the colors.

Did you use a specific software ? Or since you mentionned painting, did you actually paint these arts ? I'm no native speaker so I'm confused now.

Thanks! 

I use clip studio, and a wacom inotus pro 

clip studio has some brushes that i found similar to oil painting ^^ (also is a loooot more cheap than photoshop and in my opinion much better or at least i found it more comfortable)

On 8/31/2018 at 10:15 AM, Q-Jei said:

Yeah! It's been so long since I didn't see a fanart around the forums. Titania is very well drawn, and the sandstorm surrounding her and her Aegislash adds some wildness to it. Really lovely! ❤️

Drawing Amaria swimming inside of her underwater maze would be a good idea too 🙂

Thanks 

i posted a sketch of amaria on the 9th post on this tread

here is it again:

Spoiler

will finish her after i finish ciel ^^

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/31/2018 at 3:11 AM, Zarc said:

Lin and Hydreigon ❤️ 

On 8/30/2018 at 10:57 PM, Candy said:

Why not Amaria since you drew Tania? Oof her signature mon is lapras "Deliverance".

and nice art as always~

On 8/31/2018 at 10:15 AM, Q-Jei said:

On 9/13/2018 at 2:30 AM, Xanthous said:

Oh man, your Titania painting is great! I especially love her hair and the way the light hits her metal gauntlet. Looking forward to Ciel and anything else you'd like to share.

Amaria Lin and Ciel are up ^^

• Like 1

How the hell did I only see this thread now? Your art is gorgeous and I adore that Ciel drawing! The pose is amazing, and the light effects - wow! The way the light scatters looks so cool.

(I also love Altaria's squishy cheeks~)

The composition of the Amaria drawing is also very lovely.

I see I've already been beaten to suggesting ZEL like, twice, but I'll just make it the third time then :] Their actual aces are technically their eevees, but y'know, I quite love the design of PULSE Magnezone...