Amethyst

The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

yeah iirc you can now max your EVs off vitamins. considering how scarce money can be in reborn at times this may end up actually taking longer than straight EV training so i see no problem with changing that mechanic.

Money is not an issue if you got a Pokémon with the Pickup ability on your team. And since Reborn doesn't have EV training rooms like Rejuvenation has (at least as far as i know), raising your EV by using vitamin items would certainly do the trick.

That, or making use of the sandbox mod which offers special trainers for decent EV training.

Most people first time through aren't likely to use mods to assist them unless necessary imo, I think adding the streamlined features that reborn doesn't already have would be a great idea

20 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

Excited to see the regis. Wonder what is in store for us with them, loved doing the puzzles to get them in the game they seemed so random. Hopefully there will be a fun puzzle for each of them and gigas

Where do you think they would be in Reborn? Especially Regigigas 👀

For Regice, Ametrine or Citrine Mountain works

I don't know why, but Chrysolia Spring screams out to me when I think where would Registeel be?

For Regirock, I suppose Tanzan(?) Mountain or Teknite cave works.

@SilverAngelus

Ice: I imagine Ice being part of the mountain where we initially find Bagon, it look like part of the Victory road

Steel I imagine part of the railnet, maybe something happens and we can reacess it, of not maybe Teknite ridge south going down from water source

Rock could be many places but I imagine dessert or Tanzan

Gigas: watch Ame turn the joke house from the previous dev into it's masked temple that would be hilarious or even for rock/steel

1 hour ago, Starry Knight said:

@SilverAngelus

Steel I imagine part of the railnet, maybe something happens and we can reacess it, of not maybe Teknite ridge south going down from water source

Gigas: watch Ame turn the joke house from the previous dev into it's masked temple that would be hilarious or even for rock/steel

I forgot about the Railnet, that's a good idea! As the area was being renovated, the workers discovered a secret chamber deep within the Railnet. But they couldn't seem to figure out the puzzle of the room, so they reached out to the player for help. Sounds good to me :3

I don't remember the "joke house." Which place are you referring to? 😅

39 minutes ago, SilverAngelus said:

I forgot about the Railnet, that's a good idea! As the area was being renovated, the workers discovered a secret chamber deep within the Railnet. But they couldn't seem to figure out the puzzle of the room, so they reached out to the player for help. Sounds good to me :3

I don't remember the "joke house." Which place are you referring to? 😅

You need rpg maker to see it. It's North of dessert town

• Thanks 1