Amethyst

The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

its ok no one plays that reborn... they just watch it.
@Ikaru please come appreciate this person since no one else will

Hello I am here to appreciate the anime Reborn! reference. As will @Inuki, Ame. Come on now.

Unfortunately, in that state Reborn is a baby and Sigmund would have to try and take him in... Well, actually, he wouldn't stand a chance so maybe that's fortunate.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Amethyst said:

its ok no one plays that reborn... they just watch it.

Hahaha, of course Ame knew where that came from.....nice^^ I wouldn't have expected any less from someone who puts that many references to other media into a single game....

2 hours ago, Ikaru said:

Unfortunately, in that state Reborn is a baby and Sigmund would have to try and take him in... Well, actually, he wouldn't stand a chance so maybe that's fortunate.

Yeah......but it might be fun to see the doctor getting crushed by a "baby"

Edited by ShogokiX
  • Like 1

I know I'm REALLY late but... I've read just now in the dev blog that Ame just got back home... what happened? I hope it's all fine...

4 hours ago, Lorisaur said:

I know I'm REALLY late but... I've read just now in the dev blog that Ame just got back home... what happened? I hope it's all fine...

She had some sort of surgery 

2 hours ago, L__Haze said:

Oh... Wish you good health ame. 

3 hours ago, L__Haze said:

Why? I hope it's nothing too bad...

It's nothing that was unplanned or unexpected. Frankly I was surprised she was home as soon as she was but apparently it was close to the average.

I've been seeing her update the "master to-do" list a couple times already so don't you worry about her.

Well, that's good news. If she's already at it again we really don't need to worry.......or maybe worry that she's overdoing it.....

i cant really say i'm at it again yet. updating that file is just recordkeeping for things that come up on discord so i dont forget them later

i still can't really sit up (sit down?) so until that time my functionality is probably still fairly limited

8 hours ago, Amethyst said:

i cant really say i'm at it again yet. updating that file is just recordkeeping for things that come up on discord so i dont forget them later

i still can't really sit up (sit down?) so until that time my functionality is probably still fairly limited

You still need to recover, but it seems you are ok otherwise, so we don't need to worry XD

But yeah, not being able to do much also means you are probably bored and need to distract yourself by doing whatever you can do.

Look at the bright side though: You now have an excuse to binge watch all the anime (or other series/movies) on your list that you wanted to watch but didn't have the time for.