The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

On 9/18/2019 at 2:45 AM, Alejandro said:

Not sure if this is going to be considered spoilery but this just dawned on me; how are Pulse2 going to work? Will they be Pokemon with 252 EVs on all stats or EVs that go past 252 on some stats?   

Pokemon will have 252 EVs in every stat.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Alejandro said:

Hype is dead xd

Well, ain't that just a sad way to look at things?

It seems like both of the OG Legendary Trios are almost done now! Granted, that update was done a few days ago, but that's just a few more days for further progress to have occurred behind the scenes, no?

1 minute ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Well, ain't that just a sad way to look at things?

It seems like both of the OG Legendary Trios are almost done now! Granted, that update was done a few days ago, but that's just a few more days for further progress to have occurred behind the scenes, no?

Ok, I thought that they updated the development blog as they went along (that means they add every single update that they just did a second ago) as opposed to them only showing what they want us to see plus, That comment I made earlier was me trying to make fun of how long post-game development will take.

5 hours ago, Alejandro said:

Ok, I thought that they updated the development blog as they went along (that means they add every single update that they just did a second ago) as opposed to them only showing what they want us to see plus, That comment I made earlier was me trying to make fun of how long post-game development will take.

Post-game dev will take as long as some episodes once took. People always seem to forget how long older episodes took to be released compared to some of the more recent ones

Our little Shelly is now the bug princess, sitting on a throne in her hive. Guarded by her loyal Pinsir and Heracross, flying around on her Yanmega whenever she wants to go outside, and with Vespiquen feeding honey to her, so she may become the insect queen of the glorious bug empire that will rule over all of Reborn one day^^

...after beating up team Meteor single handed and having tea with Cain an the player of course XD

Edited by ShogokiX
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Our little Shelly is now the bug princess, sitting on a throne in her hive. Guarded by her loyal Pinsir and Heracross, flying around on her Yanmega whenever she wants to go outside, and with Vespiquen feeding honey to her, so she may become the insect queen of the glorious bug empire that will rule over all of Reborn one day^^

...after beating up team Meteor single handed and having tea with Cain an the player of course XD

The leavanny are her bouncers at the royal honey party, ready to slice unwanted entries.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BRS swag said:

The leavanny are her bouncers at the royal honey party, ready to slice unwanted entries.

Why am i imagining a group of Leavanny all buffed up like Buzzwole?

Edit: And they are sparkling like Major Armstrong in Fullmetal Alchemist XD

Edited by ShogokiX
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Why am i imagining a group of Leavanny all buffed up like Buzzwole?

Edit: And they are sparkling like Major Armstrong in Fullmetal Alchemist XD

Pheromosa are the maids serving royal honey..........

................We can drag this on for a while.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, seki108 said:

I'm assuming in the new Reborn Hive, 7th Street will be the only place to buy newly illegal contraband items, like bug spray, fly swatters, and those insect zappers?

Those kind of things are not only contraband items, posession and/or dealing with those leads to death sentence. You'll get Exeggutor'd by Beedrill and then the little Weedle will be Gulpin you down like some Rare Candy, so they may grow into strong new Beedrill. The bug empire will grow even stronger and will expand way beyond the borders of the Reborn region......

And lil Shelly, being the heart of the swarm, will be sitting on her throne, being all like Kakuna Matata, happily smiling while still having tea with the player, Cain, Heather, Luna, and her other friends. And Fern is running for his live, because the bugs still remember that he made their queen cry^^

And then one day Ame will finally finish EP 19 only to see that Shelly has already taken over world domination....

• Haha 1