The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

And a password "Hardcore" or "Redux". Commander doesn't like bragging but Redux deserves to part of the official package.

Oh, and maybe, just maybe, perhaps from a really awesomely torturous sidequest, you could have one that says, "It's a Secret to Everyone" or perhaps "Sandy" to activate the Sandbox. Or maybe one that lets you join or don a Team Rocket costume... and receive "benefits" for doing nefarious deeds, like passing gold nuggets out to kids on one of the bridges. Or other stuff.

As an aside, the more I think about it, the disturbingly attracted I am to Gigantimaxing. I despise the concept, but since my nephew will be going insane over gigantifying pokemon, and my role-play with him has already featured giant body-slam/countering Wobuffets, and Reborn featured Gigantification first (Steelix).... I wouldn't mind it. Just use the existing giant Steelix sprite and give it some buffed stats a la Pulse and you're done? (My experience in coding is in the negative numbers. The more I learn, the worse I get at it).

Oh, and I am one of those people who was making region varient pokemon before I even knew what pokemon really was (was one of the 90s kids who did it from the start, just about). Considering how awesome were the Pulse mons, I would absolutely freaking FREAK over some regional variants. Think of it. Tourmaline Arbok. Appphyl Aegislash. Ametrine Arcanine. Reborn Eevee. 7th Rattata. The naming schemes are incredible. Could even make that a password. (Aloha, Alola), or something. So people could choose to have them in-game or not.

Or you know... ooh. U ThInK A sSsSsSeCrEt iS mAyBe PuLsE??

• Administrators
On 7/26/2019 at 6:37 AM, Commander said:

Yo @Amethyst mind if you add the no items mode. It is a pretty simple addition to script and a lot of people ended up liking it for speeding up battles.

Do you wanna PM me the script piece for it?

Such cool ideas!
How about a password to switch shiny and normal sprites? That way, the shiny sprite becomes the normal, and the normal sprite becomes rare.

gosh, this seems fun. if we adding suggestions for passwords and stuff, I might be game!

1: make a randomizer code/mode, that randomizes every mon in the game.... that would be pretty fun.
2: make a code that gives you all the stickers from the start.
3: code for 100% accuracy pokeballs, ooorrrrr.....
4: a secret shop that you can access with a password, with OP items (master balls, sacred ash, a reusable seed that activates on every field? stuffs like that.)

edit:
and 5: add a way to maximize/change IVs in the post game. heck, make a currency you earn online or in some part of the post game and use said currency for it. just add a way to do so... not everyone enjoys grind breeding for perfect shinny 6IV mons after all.

Edited by Oris
forgot something reaaaaally important.

Okay guys I know you guys are excited for suggestions but just use the rule of thumb: if you aren't willing to do it yourself, it probably isn't going to happen. Keep that in mind when making suggestions as knowing how to do it speeds up the process.

1 minute ago, AiedailEclipsed said:

oh-look.thumb.PNG.75ad1a2d1ae5b1fc9fe454e0da8c9c96.PNG

Literally from the post that announced this in the dev blog.

oh. I.... didnt saw the dev blog. my bad. also, fun. heck yea~

8 hours ago, smeargletail said:

Is link guarding the link or something? 🤔

oh boi the move thing is gonna be scary hope all the moves look okay on all the mons particularly the signature moves😨

Random Fusion Flare Lightning Rod Magicarp Starter incoming^^

Out of curiosity, how many sets are there per Pokémon in the Battle Tower? The 995 total of the Battle Tree at 4 per Pokémon with a few exceptions has already been smashed, but I assume Pokémon not in the Battle Tree like Butterfree, Dusclops, and Chansey are being included.

3 hours ago, Cadmium48 said:

So... The Spirits and Birds have no new maps?

I understand the birds, but I at least expected the Spirits to get their own mini cave ala B2W2.

Then again that's good for us. If they don't need to create new maps they can save at least a little bit of time.

Not that we will get EP19 anytime soon, but still....look at the bright side XD

4 hours ago, Cadmium48 said:

So... The Spirits and Birds have no new maps?

I understand the birds, but I at least expected the Spirits to get their own mini cave ala B2W2.

Its possible that both might be roaming as Mesprit does in DPPt and the birds in XY. Prepare your Shadow Tag Wobbuffets.

I am not a big fan of legendary Pokémon roaming around the world, to be found as random encounters.

Back in the Gold and Silver days i went enrage so many time while hunting down the legendary dogs because the things kept teleporting around the map.

I have no problem though if you have to visit a number of different places in order to do a quest line that ultimately leads to the places where these Pokémon are waiting to be captured.

And we are talking about a fan gam here. I am sure Ame and her dev team are a little more creative than just putting them into the world as roaming Pokémon and be like "Have fun..."

28 minutes ago, andracass said:

you have 500 legendaries roaming the world 

gl

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Y U DO DIS TO MEEEEEHHH???

But jokes aside....pls tell us there won't be any roaming legendary Pokémon.......

...pretty please?

• Administrators

for the record, i would actually like to be able to add something roaming just for like, 1-3 of them to have them be different from everything else. however, i tried to do roaming events (teddiursa, zangoose, zorua, one more?) in the early episodes, and just have them roam around peridot only, or roam between alleys and they just
never showed up
for anyone
so i can only conclude that the roaming code is broken anyway and it would be impossible.
(hence why those encounters became more like hide-and-seek instead)