The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

1 hour ago, ShogokiX said:

Well, it looks like the AI has calmed down.....at least a little. Told you you need to feet your AI properly.

It's just like with those Tamagotchi things back then^^ Feed it, play with it, clean its poop, raise it into a strong creature......and then realize that your little brother decided to play with it and killed it while you were in school.....

This would be more like that tamagotchi that keeps taking and taking more energy from you until you're just an empty shell taking care of a tiny digital Demon... Oof, too many scary comics for now. 

58 minutes ago, kithas said:

This would be more like that tamagotchi that keeps taking and taking more energy from you until you're just an empty shell taking care of a tiny digital Demon... Oof, too many scary comics for now. 

Why does that sound so familiar? Why does it remind me of that cute little cookie monster sitting on my couch right now, eating up all the ice cream i just bought today.....

4 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Why does that sound so familiar? Why does it remind me of that cute little cookie monster sitting on my couch right now, eating up all the ice cream i just bought today.....

I don't need a monster to consume excessive amounts of food for me

8 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

I did actually read a story about a devilish cuckoo-like tamagotchi haunting a girl. It was fun to read.

29 minutes ago, kithas said:

I did actually read a story about a devilish cuckoo-like tamagotchi haunting a girl. It was fun to read.

Only that my girlfriend is haunting me, or rather not really me but all of my sweets and anything that counts as snacks^^ How is she doing that without ever gaining any weight?

3 hours ago, LEVELELEVEN said:

Sadly, some things are beyond even the gods. Like getting people through college, or making AI work properly, or obtaining Budew. 

In Rejuv, finding a decent wild Budew is actually that hard...

Also, good to know about the Galar-update. If they did so for a strong narrative reason, it might not have gotten such backlash. I mean, Brexit analogies and whatnot...

Hi guys,

It's been a long time i didn't play reborn (E16 ? maybe), i'm planning to start over the game but i don't know if i should wait for the final episode to come or is it safe to assume there will be no change between the beginning and the end of episode 18 ?

Thanks.

5 hours ago, KITd said:

Hi guys,

It's been a long time i didn't play reborn (E16 ? maybe), i'm planning to start over the game but i don't know if i should wait for the final episode to come or is it safe to assume there will be no change between the beginning and the end of episode 18 ?

Thanks.

There will be (minor) changes to the game. Iirc none of them will be especially big. 

(And the 8Gen Pokémon will not be implemented into the game)

• Developers

The gif is not 100% at the speed it should be because my computer is a toaster but, wanted to show you this one because it's one of my favorites. Also it didn't seem right to show the move off with a none tapu so not only did I put it on a tapu but put it on my favorite tapu I edited in just for this. Hope you all like it and have a amazing day everyone ^^

naturemadness.gif

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

So I guess I can throw this isn't the mix as I really haven't seen it anywhere. So the teaser at the end of E18 starts glitching out the longer it goes on. If you looked at the Arceus event it also glitches out. Well that was an obvious connection to begin with. What exactly are we dealing with? That's something I'm both curious and terrified to think about. I feel like some critical piece of info to solving all of this is right in front of our faces, but I can't even figure out what it is. 

*lays down a trail of cookies leading back to the AI's cage*

*piles up the remaining cookies inside the cage*

*sets up a trap that closes the gace once someone steps into the cage*

Now let's hope Ame doesn't have a weakness for chocolate cream cookies XD

Persevering through these coding problems is worth a proper applause!

When I coded in university, it was mostly a chore and makes me admire this projects work even more.

Not to stick my head up the stuffs butt, but if I had the free choice of having a brunch with whoever i wanted, I'd probably choice Ame (and make a list of questions so big, postgame would have to be delayed by another week) 😉

17 hours ago, Conkeldurp said:

Not to stick my head up the stuffs butt, but if I had the free choice of having a brunch with whoever i wanted, I'd probably choice Ame (and make a list of questions so big, postgame would have to be delayed by another week) 😉

Brunch, eh? You sure it's not just you wanting to date her because her profile pic looks cute?

Just kidding, i can't resist teasing people whenever i get the chance XD

But you are right, those people who take so much of their time to develop this game really deserve lots of appreciation and respect.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Amethyst said:

i never weak!!! cookies have no pull on m-- wait, did you say chocolate

we're done with AI for now. i hope. probably not.

cries.

I think this is a great idea, but it also sort of emphasizes the fact that post-game is going to take a loong game. So don't rush things and don't let hyped players stress you on that! Take your time!