The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

5 hours ago, Conkeldurp said:

and I'm sure if Ame isn't burned out after finishing the game who knows...

Maybe she will mentor the next up and coming AmeV.2 with creating the next big adventure. 

Honestly, I think we'll hit a drought after Reborn and Rejuvenation finish. We kind of have a time where only little incompleted hacks come around before another massive step in quality marches in for the Hacking/Fan-game community. I'm not bashing Ame here but there's not some super secret technique to making a fan-game as it really grinds down to the effort and time to make one above all else. If you can do some basic level spriting you can make a fan-game.

Ame also already has plans and a focus to design Starlight Divide so she's not going to be twiddling her thumbs waiting for the next thing to come. She does kind of make a living designing games.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Conkeldurp said:

and I'm sure if Ame isn't burned out after finishing the game who knows...

Maybe she will mentor the next up and coming AmeV.2 with creating the next big adventure. 

did you mean: jan

that said i am always available to help whoever needs guidance to the best of my ability

unrelated: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Like 1

Hahahaha.....that bug score.....hey Ame, aren't you going a bit overboard there?

But other than that... @Commander If you say it's easy to create a Pokémon fan game, wouldn't you need an up to date version of Pokémon Essentials to do that? Correct me if i'm wrong, but Pokémon Essentials is no longer available to download thx to a certain company copyright striking it. So how would you go and do that? I'm asking because i am honestly interested to know.

Well after some depressing news coming out of E3 that may have me hang up my trainer hat, I have become even more appreciative of Ame and Jan for giving us these awesome new experiences while also taking the time to make sure all the pokemon and innovations are in the game despite not having even half of the number of people on the team that Game Freak has, I know its been said again and again but thank you all for your hard work.

• Like 1

oh my god will you shut up about the E3 stuff, you'll end up buying the game anyway wether they "fix" it or not just admit it.

Still hype af for the final episode. been a long journey, these last few fights should be some of the most challenging yet, dont dissapoint us ame, we're expecting Sadism of the highest degree.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MachoPony said:

oh my god will you shut up about the E3 stuff, you'll end up buying the game anyway wether they "fix" it or not just admit it.

Since i do not own a Nintendo Switch and i have no plans to get one i am pretty much sure i won't be playing Pokémon Sword/Shield^^

And about that whole excuse for why they are not implementing the Pokémon that won't be in the Galar Dex....it's Nintendo's / Game Freak's own fault for creating so many Pokémon in the first place. I feel absolutely no pity at all here if they are saying they would have to do so much more work on animations, balance and other stuff if they were to implement all Gen 1-7 Mons.

There will be people accepting this, there will be those who won't....i do not care, since i am done with the official games anyway.... I did play the official Gen 7 games and i was disappointed. Gen 6 was great in my opinion.

And then there is Pokémon Reborn^^ In my opinion Reborn does so many things right that you seriously have to ask yourself how a small team of fan game developers can make a better game than a huge company that develops games for a living....so yeah....after all i know about Gen 8 so far i am even more excited for Reborn EP 19!

3 hours ago, MachoPony said:

Actually I probably won’t. Skipped Let’s Go because they looked awful, and based on current information I’ll probably be skipping these too.

One of the more unique ideas Insurgence did with moves was have a post-game move tutor that taught moves that Pokemon (mostly legendaries/mysticals) learned only from events (or from 1-move  move tutors).  Could Reborn introduce a move tutor NPC like this somewhere in the post-game?  

Spoiler

OjoRGRn.png

It would be nice to have a few weaker legends get one of their better event-only moves (1st).......or just go crazy like that event Victini (2nd below).  

Spoiler

W33mbcz.png

Spoiler

rZmEJpB.png

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MachoPony said:

Wrong. I didn't buy Lets Go for this reason and I don't play certain Pokemon fan games for this reason. (which to remind you are free) My favorite pokemon are deal breakers.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Urist_Imiknorris said:

So how about that horrible no good AI monstrosity? Also how about that extra 5% added to the boss rush?

You know it's global warming when the bugs plague even Reborn!

2 hours ago, Conkeldurp said:

You know it's global warming when the bugs plague even Reborn!

*puts on a certain wig and starts talking in a horrible accent*

No, no, no! That's all fake news! There is no global warming! Sometimes it's cold, sometimes it's warm...That's called weather!

Sorry, i could not resist XD

• Haha 1

Given the development update, I believe Ame.exe has crashed 🙂

On 6/14/2019 at 7:20 PM, MachoPony said:

On 6/14/2019 at 10:27 PM, ShogokiX said:

Since i do not own a Nintendo Switch and i have no plans to get one i am pretty much sure i won't be playing Pokémon Sword/Shield^^

And about that whole excuse for why they are not implementing the Pokémon that won't be in the Galar Dex....it's Nintendo's / Game Freak's own fault for creating so many Pokémon in the first place. I feel absolutely no pity at all here if they are saying they would have to do so much more work on animations, balance and other stuff if they were to implement all Gen 1-7 Mons.

There will be people accepting this, there will be those who won't....i do not care, since i am done with the official games anyway.... I did play the official Gen 7 games and i was disappointed. Gen 6 was great in my opinion.

Wait...what did I miss? Some updates regarding Sword/Shield at E3 must have slipped my attention....

9 minutes ago, laggless01 said:

Wait...what did I miss? Some updates regarding Sword/Shield at E3 must have slipped my attention....

You must be the only Pokémon fan who hasn't heard: You cannot transfer Pokémon outside of the Galar Pokédex into Sword and Shield. If they aren't in the Pokédex, they're unobtainable.

Also, the AI needs to get back in it's cage.

Edited by Cadmium48

Looks like someone forgot to lock the cage....

Your mAIgicarp has just evolved into a gyAIrados, so some sudden outburst of dragon rAIge is to be expected XD.....

Also you may consider feeding your AI properly....Budew are not rich on nutrients and don't make for a healthy diet.

Try feeding it some jelly filled donuts! Jelly filled donuts are the best! Nothing beats jelly filled donuts!

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, ShogokiX said:

Looks like someone forgot to lock the cage....

Your mAIgicarp has just evolved into a gyAIrados, so some sudden outburst of dragon rAIge is to be expected XD.....

Also you may consider feeding your AI properly....Budew are not rich on nutrients and don't make for a healthy diet.

Try feeding it some jelly filled donuts! Jelly filled donuts are the best! Nothing beats jelly filled donuts!

*Insert Drying Pan here*

• Like 1

AI just cannot compute the greatness of Lord Arceus' new world. Don't fool yourself... The post game is his utopia. Each legendary must be caught and made to bow to the Pokémon God, and whatever routes you take, you will serve him! AI just crashed trying to find a 1 in a million outcome where the non believers win.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Endmyn said:

AI just cannot compute the greatness of Lord Arceus' new world. Don't fool yourself... The post game is his utopia. Each legendary must be caught and made to bow to the Pokémon God, and whatever routes you take, you will serve him! AI just crashed trying to find a 1 in a million outcome where the non believers win.

Ame just tried to make the Pokémon God comply into a traditional AI and, well...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, kithas said:

Ame just tried to make the Pokémon God comply into a traditional AI and, well...

1 hour ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

The champion isn't Lin or Fern. It's really AI and it's even kicking Ame's butt

Fools! One does not simply tame the AI! For the AI is but the Lord himself! Arceus Incarnate!

You may put Nebby into the bag, but no cage will contain the AI!

Praise the Lord. Worship the Lord. Bequeath thy soul unto the Lord, that he might cleanse thee of thy impurity.

"All shall be white before the eyes of the Lord Arceus."

-- Arceus 16-5

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, ShogokiX said:

Fools! One does not simply tame the AI! For the AI is but the Lord himself! Arceus Incarnate!

You may put Nebby into the bag, but no cage will contain the AI!

Praise the Lord. Worship the Lord. Bequeath thy soul unto the Lord, that he might cleanse thee of thy impurity.

"All shall be white before the eyes of the Lord Arceus."

-- Arceus 16-5

If only Arceus can help me get through college right now...

• Like 1

Well, it looks like the AI has calmed down.....at least a little. Told you you need to feet your AI properly.

It's just like with those Tamagotchi things back then^^ Feed it, play with it, clean its poop, raise it into a strong creature......and then realize that your little brother decided to play with it and killed it while you were in school.....

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Angelkitsune said:

If only Arceus can help me get through college right now...

Sadly, some things are beyond even the gods. Like getting people through college, or making AI work properly, or obtaining Budew.