The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

As one of the people who has been constantly checking for updates, ever since last year, the hype is a sweet, slow torture.
Hard to believe we may be starting on the very last progress chart of them all! 

It will be hard to wait the many coming months, but at the same time, this game is really something special and very dear to many of us, so the ending of it has to feel... perfect.
Please, take your time, take your gloves off and wrap this up masterfully. We'll all be waiting. We will rejoice and despair and no doubt thank you profusely at the end for this incredible ride.

I have one important question, however...
Does the last episode include retroactive changes to the game itself we should wait for before starting a final run of it?
Or would our saved runs enjoy all that is being added to the fullest, already?

10 hours ago, Endmyn said:

As one of the people who has been constantly checking for updates, ever since last year, the hype is a sweet, slow torture.
Hard to believe we may be starting on the very last progress chart of them all! 

It will be hard to wait the many coming months, but at the same time, this game is really something special and very dear to many of us, so the ending of it has to feel... perfect.
Please, take your time, take your gloves off and wrap this up masterfully. We'll all be waiting. We will rejoice and despair and no doubt thank you profusely at the end for this incredible ride.

I have one important question, however...
Does the last episode include retroactive changes to the game itself we should wait for before starting a final run of it?
Or would our saved runs enjoy all that is being added to the fullest, already?

I suggest doing a completely new playthrough as it will be the final version of the game and minor changes are usually applied to early-game instances.

Ok so,

the keen observers among us noticed that the completion of the e19 scoreboard revolved around finishing the Elite_4 (according to Ame's DevBlog updates).

Now what do you guys think, will the battle against the elite_4 really mark the end of the story-bound reborn experience OR was Ame just editing things out of their natural order in the story?

And who do you think will be the new Champ of Reborn?!

Spoiler

I personally think it will be Fern, since he is displayed like Gary Oak in the Gen1 games. Alway being a bit ahead of the MC "badgewise".

I think the MC will be the champion and other trainers (probably Fern between them) will challenge them once they've been stablished. Plotwise, it would be Lin. And I'm not sure if Elite 4 will mark the end of the story. It will probably wrap up the main events, but we'll have left a lot of side events/sidequests like it was with Neo-Reborn.

It might also be possible that the remaining story will happen first and the player going up against the Elite Four comes after everything else has happened and the world is saved. Of course there still is the post game, and i can easily imagine that some parts of the story actually happen in the post game after the Elite Four. I would not mind if the final part of the story begins after the player becomes champion.

tbh this is probably going to be black and white all over again, or that panel with Lin would have already occurred within shades gym. Either way this is almost gonna not go as planned as some events happened in the game had suggested. Who knows the e4 might play out normally and we’re overthinking it

Even IF we are overthinking things here, right now that's all we have: Lots of time to make up the craziest possible theories on how the story will unfold in EP19.

And i still like my theory of everyone getting turned into Budew, and a Pikachu wearing a Hat has to save the day with it's 10.000.000 Volt Tsunderebolt....because it's not like it likes you, baka!

On 5/25/2019 at 11:44 AM, Conkeldurp said:

Joho,

what do you guys think, which meteor grunt(s) will come too senses once whe approach the grand finale and help us combat the great evil?!? 😄

i'm definitely putting my money on the most gruntiest of them all. The infamous grunts Rod and Ringo!

they will most definitely sacrifies their lives in an epic double battle against Lin.

I fully expect Elias to turn on Lin and help the good guys, at least in one of the routes.

I wonder if we'll get a post game resort typish area that we can go to via train.

Also if I could complete a quest to get a train ticket to get a legendary in its own little area like in the gen 3 games for those type of legends then that would be really cool.

2 hours ago, Endmyn said:

For all the infidels who were hopefully scrolling down the legendary bars:

324ig8.jpg

The progress bar for Arceus is like that because after having to deal with the main plot the only thing we'll want with pokemon God is to obey Nietzsche and burn it slowly. 

Anyways, the hype is back. Again. 

Hmmm.... *scrolls down progress bars for 5 minutes, finally reaches the end*

I somehow expected.....more^^ And here i thought i had to wait for a long time....but that won't even be enough time to watch all the episodes of the anime....

*One eternity later...*

"And that, my children, is how Tyrantrum and his friends, the other fossil Pokémon, went extinct..."

Post Game board is up and omg it nearly take half amount of the scroll bar. Also surpirsed Ame didn't put Regigigas in the same part as its underlings and that the rest of the ultra beast don't have a scoreboard.

HYPE!

And dear lord does it look like a lot of work! Idk if the LEGENDARY quests will be open for debate, but if they were, I would love to see the Mew/ Mewtwo Quests pan out like in the first Pokémon Movie! You know, where these Archeologists get an eyebrow of Mew and create Mewtwo in a laboratory with the eyebrows DNA. Mewtwo than completely destroys the lab be4 making his home on a lonesome island with an abducted Nurse Joy.  Mewtwo then delivers invitations to all the strong trainers for a contest on his island in an attempt to clone their Pokés. SO MUCH ROOM FOR CREATIVITY!!!

also, I have to watch the first Pokémon Movie now, see ya! 😄

Edited by Conkeldurp

8 hours ago, Rabbna said:

Post Game board is up and omg it nearly take half amount of the scroll bar. Also surpirsed Ame didn't put Regigigas in the same part as its underlings and that the rest of the ultra beast don't have a scoreboard.

I just checked it and you are absolutely right. There are no bars for the ultra beasts. Unless they are somehow part of what one of the other bars stands for, this might just be a little mistake.

Is this intentional, or did you just forget the progress bars for the Ultra Beast Pokémon @Amethyst and @andracass?