The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

10 hours ago, Relinquished said:

Will Meltan be implemented, since it is gen 7 and not 8?

Wouldn’t really count on it since Meltan came after gen 7 already got all of its mons in. Wouldn’t say it wouldn’t get implemented though because it still isn’t considered gen 8 but correct me if I’m wrong someone did say it wasn’t likely

idk what I was thinking by saying 2-4 but it’s clearly not gonna be in 2-4 months if the postgame is as long as people say it is. I mean Ame isn’t even finished with mapping the e4 chambers do it’s safe to assume that it would be anywhere from at least 6-10 if we’re still being generous 

Edited by L__Haze

On 3/30/2019 at 5:17 PM, andracass said:

it will. stuff will be added until we're out of creativity.

Will we have some kind of battle frontier? It's a feature I reeeeally miss right now and I'm sure it has a huge potential when combined with the amazing puzzles of this game

• Developers

Someone asked for a animation sneak peak on the discord and thought this would be a good place to show something while people are waiting for the game to get done.

icehammer.gif

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

On 5/3/2019 at 7:22 AM, smeargletail said:

Someone asked for a animation sneak peak on the discord and thought this would be a good place to show something while people are waiting for the game to get done.

icehammer.gif

Notice how ampharos didn’t die :^)

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, ~Bella-chan~ said:

What's the progress on episode 19? I can't seem to find the progress bar thing anywhere on this thread even when I'm on a laptop.

It's on the "Development Blog" tab at the top of the site.

3 hours ago, Zro567 said:

If the postgame is gonna take as long as people say it will, why doesn't Ame just release E19 as a standalone to tide people over for the postgame episode?

Simple, a lot of people wouldn't come back just for post-game material. Many people just care about kicking Lin's ass and becoming the champion/finishing the story.

35 minutes ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Simple, a lot of people wouldn't come back just for post-game material. Many people just care about kicking Lin's ass and becoming the champion/finishing the story.

That doesn't seem like a negative. Reborn's already 5x longer than a regular Pokemon game. I don't think it need an incredibly large post-game over that.

23 minutes ago, Youmu9 said:

That doesn't seem like a negative. Reborn's already 5x longer than a regular Pokemon game. I don't think it need an incredibly large post-game over that.

There's something on the horizon we called Nintendo and a big project like this has a good chance to getting shut down plus they'll hit Ame with a stack of games to take down while they're at it. 

whether from oversight or intention( probably intentional) the champion room and hall of fame didn’t make up the last 3% and infact didn’t go up any percentage. Either that nightclub has yet to be mapped, or there some event after the fact, regardless it’s exciting to see the main story development come to a close soon for post game to be developed 

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Maqqy said:

The plot grows thick as everything is nearing end game...

....... maybe spare some screenshots plz

I have some screenshots, but I've been holding out on most of them since it's still much too early to start building hype when we haven't quite breached postgame yet...

Still, I suppose it has been a while. Perhaps when we hit the end of main story.

5 minutes ago, L__Haze said:

whether from oversight or intention( probably intentional) the champion room and hall of fame didn’t make up the last 3% and infact didn’t go up any percentage. Either that nightclub has yet to be mapped, or there some event after the fact, regardless it’s exciting to see the main story development come to a close soon for post game to be developed 

intentional. it's not nightclub-- that's postgame-- but there's still stuff left to do.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Amethyst said:

...it's still much too early to start building hype when we haven't quite breached postgame yet...

No chance there, Amethyst! Some people are already like "Yeeeees! Almost 100%! EP19 in about 2 weeks or so! Whoop! Whoop!"

“Yeah if you could just give me screenshots of everything that happens but don’t spoil it for me please that would be appreciated thank you”

also *EEEEEEEK* whenever there’s even a small update 2 days in a row

3CEECCA8-ECA7-4429-940E-33AAFE46552B.jpeg

Edited by L__Haze