The Last, Only, and Very Final X% Hype Thread

Amethyst

5 hours ago, Egzample said:

Isn't the route where Taka dies (not battling him in WTC) the one in which we gain pluses with Anna and Shade (so being ideal)?

Yes. However we don't know the exact mechanics for getting the extended ending nor its contents. Just guess work based on what gives us points that so far seem to have no use with any character. (Besides minor dialogue changes) Its entirely possible you only need a threshold of points for the extra stuff.  Its also possible thanks to less people dieing the extra stuff is harder on that route.  The Zeckrom path isn't the only route that uses it's theme, Reshiram has people facing the truth about themselves.

eh, I'm not as optimistic.

just because Victory Road may be close to being done doesn't mean EVERYTHING is done. I'm sure there's plenty of other random eventing and story that Ame needs to go back for. Or maybe that was a part of the earlier percent. Who knows. 

thats without calculating victory road though which appears to only have 3 things left as stated in the development blog. As of now I think we’re somewhat close to the completion of the main story at this point. If I had to estimate what’s left, I’d say there’s the actual Pokémon league location if that’s not already made, the e4 chambers, any puzzles within the Pokémon league, and anything else that may occur, like with what happened in black and white but who knows.

I give it at least 2-4 months before E19 may be released or in bug testing. But I’d say we’re more close than farther than the end.

this does put a smile on my face..

Spoiler

8BE71F84-4A4B-461C-82B8-4E5DA5E74A6D.jpeg47A06229-C38D-4F39-B3C1-87F486AEB209.jpeg

Edited by L__Haze

1 hour ago, L__Haze said:

I give it at least 2-4 months before E19 may be released or in bug testing. But I’d say we’re more close than farther than the end.

Hide contents

8BE71F84-4A4B-461C-82B8-4E5DA5E74A6D.jpeg47A06229-C38D-4F39-B3C1-87F486AEB209.jpeg

4 months hahahahahahahahahahah!

At least 6 of we are being generous here.

13 minutes ago, Commander said:

4 months hahahahahahahahahahah!

At least 6 of we are being generous here.

O-oh yeah? Well uhhhhhh I give it uhhhhh 10 years just to be safe so we can have like 4 more gens of Pokémon and the mythical episode 20 😎

18 minutes ago, L__Haze said:

O-oh yeah? Well uhhhhhh I give it uhhhhh 10 years just to be safe so we can have like 4 more gens of Pokémon and the mythical episode 20 😎

Don't forget about post game and from what I believe the post game will take longer than the E 19 story... much longer.

but it is nice to see the progress bar jump up that much. 😁

Can't wait to start watching the post game board,the wait is killing me.I decided against playing Episode 18 after I started the beginning in order to have 2 episodes of new content.I'm feeling like I'll go far with Intimidate Litten. :]I already have played from episode 1-17 before but lost my save and started fresh when 18 came out.

On 4/25/2019 at 2:43 PM, L__Haze said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reeled back a little due to the surprise.

Also if it is released in six months, that might put it past the Gen8-release date. That might not be a bad thing.

4 hours ago, Outside Indoorsman said:

Ame said she will not be using Gen 8, I believe.

Not what I intended to say. Check Juice's comment. If it comes out shortly after (like a couple weeks), that could be the best scenario if Gen8 turns out a bit underwhelming. Not a desirable scenario, but not impossible either.