The Time Has Come! Our Pokemon Reborn Adventure!

J-Awesome_One

What Do We Do In Our Adventure?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Police Officer Quest (NO MORE VOTING!)

• Find Them All Before Taka/ZEL Double Battle
    • Don't Find Them All Before Taka/ZEL Double Battle
  2. 2. Fern Cage Help(?) (NO MORE VOTING!)

3. 3. Garchomp Battle (NO MORE VOTING!)

4. 4. Yureyu Battle Choice (NO MORE VOTING!)

5. 5. Which Group Do We Protect?! (NO MORE VOTING!)

6. 6. Who Do We Trust? (NO MORE VOTING!)

7. 7. A Diary Out In The Open (NO MORE VOTING!)

• Read It And Admit To It
    • Read It And Lie
    • Don't Read It But Admit To It
    • Don't Read It And Tell The Truth
  8. 8. Taka's Problem (NO MORE VOTING!)

9. 9. Amaria Gym Battle Situation (NO MORE VOTING!)

10. 10. Remembering Bennett (?)

• Right Answer
    • Wrong Answer
    • Admitting We Don't Remember
  11. 11. Blake And The Ring (NO MORE VOTING!)

12. 12. Cal! (NO MORE VOTING!)

Here we are guys. Here. We. Are. We are finally here. Our adventure through the Reborn Region has begun today. I'm so excited for this and apparently a lot of you are too. Only a couple of things to announce. Whenever I catch a Pokemon in the episode, I will tag you just in case you wanna see it. Hopefully this won't be annoying. And the only other thing I have to say is... vote for what I should do. Like I said, this is our adventure. Not just mine. Please choose which ever your little hearts desire. So let's get this show on the road shall we! (Btw if I miss choices, please let me know so I can put it in. Thank you!)

• Like 4

And thus, the quest begineth! What shall guide our spiky headed hero along their journey: ambition? Vengeance for the fallen? The simple desire to get somewhere less smelly? Why, they're probably a tad too stunned to know the answer themselves at the moment!

Stunfisk looks pretty solid as he is, and JAwesome... actually doesn't look very awesome, to be honest. Guess that's the way the snakeskin crumbles sometimes, huh? It seems we got lucky with the unruly pokemon sidequest, though- having Zargerth show up this early is certainly more useful for us than snubull would've been!

Spoilers for later in the game, to those whom have this as their first journey:

Spoiler

There's a lot more forshadowing going on in this first set of scenes than I expected- I knew Kiki got namedropped, of course, but I hadn't picked up Cain's near slip of the tongue before. Nor would I have every connected that NPC in the corner to him at the time... The Amphorosite sitting in plain sight during the interrogation scene is new, though!

Current death count: 6

Spoiler

Kuro Lengile

Alice Winthrop

Lucia Anahera

Ari Allaway

Decibel

Peridot NPC's Fiance

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ah, the obligatory Scratch/Tackle battle that starts off every Pokemon game.  At least you got good luck with both and didn't lose by RNG right from the start.........certainly not speaking from experience, no not at all.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Ah, the obligatory Scratch/Tackle battle that starts off every Pokemon game.  At least you got good luck with both and didn't lose by RNG right from the start.........certainly not speaking from experience, no not at all.

You and I, fren xD

and solid start! But won't you be starting the "rare Pokemon" quest just for the fun of it?

ngl I was expecting you to name your ekans "Jessie" btw haha

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Stunfisk looks pretty solid as he is, and JAwesome... actually doesn't look very awesome, to be honest. Guess that's the way the snakeskin crumbles sometimes, huh?

That... You… That is very hurtful... 😥 Me thinks you don't like me. Haha. Jk.

5 minutes ago, Candy said:

You and I, fren xD

and solid start! But won't you be starting the "rare Pokemon" quest just for the fun of it?

ngl I was expecting you to name your ekans "Jessie" btw haha

Yea but I also wanted to level up my 2 mon party team... Although, knowing me, when we're more into the game, I'll prob literally pause the recording, do some leveling up and then resume video. xD But hey. Episode 2 will up tomorrow.

Just now, NullCat said:

Looks great I would love to watch more!!! 

Thanks. I'm literally about to record the 2nd episode now so I can upload it tomorrow.

Btw, for any of you wondering why it took SO long to get up is because of 1 thing. Do you see how the Pokemon pop up in the Screen Border? Well I was trying to figure out how I could put the Pokemon I've caught so far up there. That took me like an hour. Then the video editor I was using hates WMV files (which is what my videos are 1st when I get done recorded) so it took me like 2 hours from there to figure out how to convert WMV to MP4. And then I had to put the intro together with the video and that took like another hour. X__x Luckily though, I know what to do now so it shouldn't take that long again. 😄

8 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

That... You… That is very hurtful... 😥 Me thinks you don't like me. Haha. Jk.

Aaah, no, I meant the ekans, not you! 😟

I legitimately haven't got a clue as to what the recording-file-doohicky shenanigans even mean, so I guess I'll take your word for it. I was wondering whether Stunfisk's sprite showing up in the corner was something the game did itself or not, though- I don't personally play with the borders, so my curiosity was piqued there!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

Aaah, no, I meant the ekans, not you! 😟

I legitimately haven't got a clue as to what the recording-file-doohicky shenanigans even mean, so I guess I'll take your word for it. I was wondering whether Stunfisk's sprite showing up in the corner was something the game did itself or not, though- I don't personally play with the borders, so my curiosity was piqued there!

Lol. I know it did. It still hurts. xD And yea. I wanted to try something with this playthrough cus it's special. And the only real reason why it was important for me to convert it to MP4 is because the 1 thing I was using to make those pokemon appear on the borders HATES WMV files. So I had to convert it for that.

Btw, I forgot to say this at the beginning of this whole thing but I'll just say it here. I have decided that every Gym Battle will be its own video. So that means, enter Gym, do the puzzle, do the possible story stuff (I'm looking at you Bennett), battle Gym Leader and then be done (unless events prevent me from just leaving/saving).

1 minute ago, Ntuafreak said:

Ayyy Stunfisk is solid yes,I hope he helps you in your tough adventure! Do you have any plans on what sets to run on your pokemon or not yet?

I've decided I wouldn't really come up with a plan until the episode before. I'm estimating on how much I'm doing in an episode, which btw, spoilers if you all wanna know:

Spoiler

Tomorrow I'm gonna be getting 5 new members on the team.

I sort of have an idea for some of the Pokemon because I use them decently enough. So it's like... Yes, no and somewhat. xD

Btw, don't get too attached to the current mons on the team. Whenever I can get a Pokemon of a certain egg group or Ditto, I'm breeding them so I can have good IV's/EV's. I know. I don't have to do that but I want to. And I BLAME ALL OF YOU! xD Honestly though, me blaming you guys for this isn't a lie. I didn't give 2 fucks about those until I started playing this game. Now, if I can see the IV's/EV's, I need to get good ones or my mind just will not calm down. xD

Wow the game's beginning has really changed since I started it (EP14) and I'm surprised Victoria went with a Litten since it doesn't really suit her, I expected her to go with something that will gain the fighting type like the Emboar she has in my game. (of course her starter could've changed between updates like Cain, who suddenly has a Primarina) Its also kind of jarring to see the city messed up again but I know that through your skill and our pokemon that the city will be restored once again! (If only Ame's death was preventable)

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, The Swordsman said:

Wow the game's beginning has really changed since I started it (EP14) and I'm surprised Victoria went with a Litten since it doesn't really suit her, I expected her to go with something that will gain the fighting type like the Emboar she has in my game. (of course her starter could've changed between updates like Cain, who suddenly has a Primarina) Its also kind of jarring to see the city messed up again but I know that through your skill and our pokemon that the city will be restored once again! (If only Ame's death was preventable)

Yeah, Ame changed all the rival starters from 5th gen to 7th gen, despite many pointing out that the only one that kind of fit their trainer was Cain with Primarina.  The Snivy line was literally made for Fern, or vice versa, and something about Emboar seemed to fit Victoria, at least more than the edgecat heel that only kinda fits post-return Victoria even if a physical Fire/Dark is apparently a great combo, I won't forgive GF for not giving me my Panther/Liger fire starter instead of another damn fighter.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, seki108 said:

Yeah, Ame changed all the rival starters from 5th gen to 7th gen, despite many pointing out that the only one that kind of fit their trainer was Cain with Primarina.  The Snivy line was literally made for Fern, or vice versa, and something about Emboar seemed to fit Victoria, at least more than the edgecat heel that only kinda fits post-return Victoria even if a physical Fire/Dark is apparently a great combo, I won't forgive GF for not giving me my Panther/Liger fire starter instead of another damn fighter.

I kind of agree about the fern snivy thing and the Victoria and incineroar thing perhaps give her a speed boost blaziken.  Primarina is the only one who fits Cain much better than samurott cause he likes to sing. 

• Like 1

umm...can u put the bennet choice in the vote section?the one before espeon glaceon puzzle? also,im hyped to see my ninetales rock.well the first three vote questions seem to be obvious.beating garchomp with a team below 30's? if u dont beg,is there any other way to get out? seriously dude...

@haribob You don't need to beg to continue your adventure. If you don't do it, somebody else will free you. And about Garchomp... If my memory serves me right, somebody picked the Murkrow line. Which can have Perish Song as Egg move and Prankster as an ability. With this combination, pretty much every 1 Pokemon Boss is doomed. Garchomp should only be a challenge if you want to battle him without a cheesing strategy, but it's still something you could beat one way or the other.

3 hours ago, haribob said:

umm...can u put the bennet choice in the vote section?the one before espeon glaceon puzzle? also,im hyped to see my ninetales rock.well the first three vote questions seem to be obvious.beating garchomp with a team below 30's? if u dont beg,is there any other way to get out? seriously dude...

Considering a certain mon he will be getting in Lapis (and even more so that he will be breeding), he can cheese Chomp in 1 move.

Spoiler

Prankster Murkrow with Perish Song

There are probably other ways here that I haven't though of, since I was going with easy stuff I had heard about.

6 hours ago, haribob said:

Wait wait. Is this E18 stuff cus I have no idea what that is. I literally have tried to not spoil myself anything in E18 since it came out cus I wanna be surprised when I get to it. Heck. I never got into the E17 stuff yet. (But I basically know what happens cus I watched a playthrough of it) Is it like an actual decision type of puzzle or is it just a way to pick a Pokemon?

21 minutes ago, J-Awesome_One said:

Is it like an actual decision type of puzzle or is it just a way to pick a Pokemon?

The Bennet decision there doesn't have anything to do with the puzzle or anything really.  It's only for character points currently, though it may trigger something specific in the last ep. The puzzle is for main story progression, with a few extra goodies for the stubborn creative.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, seki108 said:

The Bennet decision there doesn't have anything to do with the puzzle or anything really.  It's only for character points currently, though it may trigger something specific in the last ep. The puzzle is for main story progression, with a few extra goodies for the stubborn creative.

3 minutes ago, Autumn Zephyr said:

It's just a Relationship Points thing, as far as I'm aware. Haven't beaten that dungeon's boss yet myself, but I doubt that it will amount to any more than that.

Edit: Accelgor'd by Seki

Well, I'm pretty sure the Fern Helping You Out Of The Cage is just relationship points but ohh well. I'll put it up. Someone tell me what the situation is and the choices you can pick? (With the least amount of spoilers as possible)