Anything Anime

Kai

Share all Anime things That you like. To Anime Fan Art or to Just Posting about Your Favorite Anime

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some animes that i've really liked were

Angel Beats- I just really like this one without much explanation really

Clannad- made me like a baby (even if i look at a picture of it i cry a little every time)

K-On- watching that right now but I already love it (really moe especially mio)

Mirai Nikki- yandere FTW

Yuru Yuri- A bit ecchi but always made me laugh

Also I have, at the moment, 19 animes i'm planning to watch, and in total i've watched about 45 different anime series

The only animes I watch are Inuyasha and Fairy Tail, I need to see more XD

You sir, need to broaden them horizons. Judging from what you've seen. I can safely recommend One Piece, Magi, and my personal favorite Ao no Exorcist. Though, One Piece is extremely long. I'd start with the other two. :)

Edit: Accel World is also a thing, it's pretty good as well.

Currently watching:
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimiya
Miyakawa-Ke no Kuufuku

Oh, and my favorite anime is Steins Gate, that shit is good.

Oh yeah, I heard Hyouka is a good anime, should I watch?

So far I'm re-watching Blue Exorcist on English dub & Attack on Titan when a new episode comes out on sub every Saturday. Other than that I'm still not sure what to watch next.;-; I'm really not picky on what I want to watch.

See I know I am about to rock the apple cart for even suggesting a cartoon... I love loads of anime I do also go on nostalgia binges... for example ben 10 which I wait for the volly of insults but I like the imagination of some of the alien creations as I used to draw some of them to if your interested heres one for you...

Upgrade-Colour.jpg

Mmm. I used to watch Ben 10 a lot too XD. It was really good, but I felt like it kinda went downhill after too many seasons.

It's kinda hard to recommend a good anime right off the bat. Is there anything you're looking for in a series?

Ah Hunter X Hunter, I have yet to see that, but I never knew the anime for Fairy Tail stopped.0_0 I also had "Fist of the North Star" on my mind as well.

That's...

Really different from what I hear about it. SAO was overhyped, so people hate on it a lot.

I will admit that Naruto and Bleach had way too many fillers, but I liked the main story. I never watched the anime for either of those.

I couldn't say it was overhyped cuz I heard neither hide nor hair of hype for the show. Just some random fanart here and there. I thought it was some newish MMO until someone mentioned it was really an anime.

I don't know that I was super friggin awesome, but I definitely enjoyed watching it.

The anime site that use has a chatbox. There's all kinds of SAO hate there. Also, people on memesites with comment boxes compare SAO to Twilight.

I really liked it as well. Second game wasn't as good for me, but I still loved it. I just... really could give less of a care about magic.

The second half was god awful imo. And I've always thought it better to read the manga for long series like Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece.

Side note: Recently got into an anime called Blood Lad, and it's actually pretty good. There's only one episode out so far, but it should be enough to see if it's something you'd be into or not.

I see that Magi avatar. Magi is pretty awesome too.

But, yeah. Long anime should just be read as manga, to avoid filler. Well, my dad said OP filler was good. I dunno myself, but I do know that my dad hates Bleach and Naruto filler so... it's probably definitely better in comparison.

Yeah, Magi is awesome! Bleach and Naruto filler is... well, bad. But there are some good filler on rare occasions. As for One Piece, I haven't watched it since Fishman Island finished, but I know that it rarely has filler, and when it does it's fairly short. One Piece usually just drags scenes out or adds filler scenes in episodes rather than filler arcs themselves, which I find to be the better route to go.

I also noticed someone mentioning Fairy Tail ending, which is not the case. So don't worry about that. It just went on hiatus until the manga gets further ahead. :P

I felt that the SAO anime was way too hyped up and that it didn't really deliver what the fans were expecting. I'm pretty biased myself on that anime since I read the light novels first, but Accel World was pretty good.

There's this really lulzy anime out (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Matter_How_I_Look_at_It,_It's_You_Guys'_Fault_I'm_Not_Popular!) that is killing me right now- and not in the good way. I read the manga for it and it was pretty painful. I can't wait to see how well the anime adaption turns out.