Will E19 really be the last episode??

Millianne157

Looking at the content of E17 and E18 will E19 really be the last episode?
If that's the case there is so much that need to be implemented; all the legendaries and ultra beasts (hopefully a gratifying method and reason to collect them)

A conclusion the story and all the lose threads should be accounted for.
We need the last gym the Elite 4 and probably a champion
Do you guys really think that will fit in one last grand episode or do you think there will be extra episodes or prequel?

ps. Ame if you read this 😉 a legit answer wold also be nice 🙂 

21 minutes ago, Millianne157 said:

Looking at the content of E17 and E18 will E19 really be the last episode?
If that's the case there is so much that need to be implemented; all the legendaries and ultra beasts (hopefully a gratifying method and reason to collect them)

A conclusion the story and all the lose threads should be accounted for.
We need the last gym the Elite 4 and probably a champion
Do you guys really think that will fit in one last grand episode or do you think there will be extra episodes or prequel?

ps. Ame if you read this 😉 a legit answer wold also be nice 🙂 

You can take our word for it, Ame’s said plenty of times that E19 is the last one.

12 minutes ago, Viridian said:

No no no !!

19 episode gym dragon

20 episode 4 elite and champion 

21 ??? Postgame and hunters  legend O o ??

more like

19 dragon gym, elite 4 champion, postgame and legendaries :^)

Hopefully not that long 😛 remember that Ame said that she has already coded in many of the events in the maps so those just need to be triggered and all the work with the reboot for  the AI was done this episode 😉
But probably gonna take some time regardless, Ame deserves a rest after two consecutive episodes and to make sure she is happy with the last episode.
Quality over waiting time 😉
But do you think there will be reborn updates when there are new gens coming along? 

@Millianne157 I'm thinking that once Ep19 drops, that will be it from Amethyst for Reborn, not taking into account any game-breaking bugs found in the Public release. If she were to keep updating it to account for new Pokemon / forms, she would have to keep recruiting people to sprite them, gather game data for them, and implement them into the structure the game already has, which could require moving other things around in the process and potentially making a mess.

My guess is that she will leave it up to the modders and players to add what they deem necessary, although the Online play will stay set for everything through Gen 7.

It's not getting updated for gen 8, guys, and E19 is the final episode. ... I'm a terrible information guide since I don't have sources, but she's said these things multiple times.

Yeah, like Chameleon said, modders can choose to add gen 8 content if they want.

Guest Relinquished

Yes. I myself asked that in the past, many times and the answer, was thus. 19 is the final content update. Also, in the Readme.txt of this episode, in the "Coming Soon" section, it says; "Episode 19 FINAL"... So, there is your official confirmation, all right.

It will take some time, naturally, of course. Last gym leader, conclusion to the story and final boss, Elite 4, champion battle, post-game, legendaries and most possibly? Sidequests based on the Relationship Points gathered so far!

But who cares about waiting time, now? We have episode 18, gen 7 complete with US/UM updates, A.I. is almost finalized (being reworked and polished, i mean) and you can catch everything, minus legends/mythicals/UBs! Honestly, there is more in it that anybody could ever hope, or ask for! Lots of things to play and tamper with, until the big finale hits us!

• 3 months later...

Probably i’m saying something strange but i think that there would not be a battle against a champion, because there isn’t one 

I mean, the last was killed by Lin so i would expect that you have to battle all the Elite 4 to prove that you’re the strongest trainer in Reborn and then you’ll face the final boss

Edited by ZenChu

59 minutes ago, ZenChu said:

Probably i’m saying sething strange but i think that there would not be a battle against a champion, because there isn’t one 

I mean, the last was killed by Lin so i would expect that you have to battle all the Elite 4 to prove that you’re the strongest trainer in Reborn and then you’ll face the final boss

Battling Lin would serve both as the ultimate Elite 4 challenge (since she offed the previous champion) and again the big bad

• 5 months later...