Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

How to progress on charous mountain?

Saikx

Question

As the title says, I have a problem with the mountain area at the beginning of EP 18.

Spoiler

I already figgured out, that in some areas the field can change and my guess is*, that it happens because a Pokémon (either mine or the enemy) uses a specific attack (or there are more, I don't know). As example it becomes snowier, if I let my Mamoswine use Blizzard, but I fail to understand how I can make the opposite happen for example unfreezing the stones in the area with the cave entrance.

Atleast Fire Blaze from Rapiddash doesn't seem to work and I have no idea why a less stronger fire move would end up in a different result. So can anyone give me a hint, what I should do? Maybe get some pokémon with sunnyday (or whatever that move is called in english)?

*another guess was that it happens randomly after a wild Pokémon-fight, but after some time I don't think thats really the case

2 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Saikx said:

As the title says, I have a problem with the mountain area at the beginning of EP 18.

Hide contents

I already figgured out, that in some areas the field can change and my guess is*, that it happens because a Pokémon (either mine or the enemy) uses a specific attack (or there are more, I don't know). As example it becomes snowier, if I let my Mamoswine use Blizzard, but I fail to understand how I can make the opposite happen for example unfreezing the stones in the area with the cave entrance.

Atleast Fire Blaze from Rapiddash doesn't seem to work and I have no idea why a less stronger fire move would end up in a different result. So can anyone give me a hint, what I should do? Maybe get some pokémon with sunnyday (or whatever that move is called in english)?

*another guess was that it happens randomly after a wild Pokémon-fight, but after some time I don't think thats really the case

Spoiler

If you are trying to unfreeze then a move like heat wave should do the trick. If you're trying to ascend the wall, well just follow the path and look out for suspicious areas you could potentially get through.