Episode 18: Void-kissed, now available!

Amethyst

5 minutes ago, Nightzer said:

Hey, it's the first time an episode is released for me, so do I need to download and do something with my save file(even tough Idk how to make one) or do I just have to download and put it in a particular folder and thus I will not need to implant a save file of my current progression? 

Download it and put it more or less anywhere. The save file is read automatically.

Wait a sec.Tbh Does this mean that version 19 will be the last version of reborn?What will happen after it? Will a new game come out? I will miss reborn.Or perhaps a New Region? Please answer.

Edited by M_POKemoner

20 minutes ago, M_POKemoner said:

Wait a sec.Tbh Does this mean that version 19 will be the last version of reborn?What will happen after it? Will a new game come out? I will miss reborn.Or perhaps a New Region? Please answer.

Episode 19 is the end of Reborn. Ame has plans for other stuff going forward though.

52 minutes ago, zelazko said:

There are no special instruction for updating when I am still before battling Radomus psychic gym leader?

You don't have to do anything special. Just download the new one and start it up. It will continue your old save file automatically.

On 8/30/2018 at 11:30 PM, M_POKemoner said:

No serious reply or harsh feelings?

• Like 1

I think so, but what's important is that we can get a sort of battle frontier. That would be so cool, actually. Thanks for your efforts Ame

On 8/30/2018 at 2:00 PM, M_POKemoner said:

We will still play reborn. I will play it. Many of us will play it online, with the others. We'll have a COMPLETE game. Praise Arceus, "benedictus sanctus spiritus"

And sorry for double posting, I completely forgot I had posted 1 minute before. It's 1 a.m. here

• Like 1

Things I would like to see in episode 19

-Team Rocket cameo with the Meowth Boss Fantasy

-Humiliating public punishment for Fren the looser

-legendaries

-Ame canonization by Arecus

-Ame resurrected by bird Jesus Pidgeot (if you do the fossil sidequest)

-More cult stuff it's the best part of the storyline

On 9/2/2018 at 5:12 PM, Zorasha said:

So once E19 is released will there be any post e4/champion content like catchable legendaries or possible arena where you can rematch the gymleaders for fun like in black and white 2?

Its most likely catchable legendaries will be in the game, probably its been confirmed but I'm too lazy to go look. The Nightclub where Arclight hangs out is post-game only as well. If you check the scoreboard Ame currently has it divided into two sections. The first one is about Episode 19 content to finish the game, and the second is post-game, with post-game being something she doesn't start on until all of the story stuff is done. Currently the first segments stand at 3% complete.

On 8/30/2018 at 8:00 PM, M_POKemoner said:

It's suppose to be the last version although I expect there will be some updates at least for bug fixes and such. After Reborn I guess there's this Starlight Divide thing Ame plans on working on although it seems to be completely unrelated even to Pokemon http://www.rebornevo.com/index.php?/sd/index.html/

So yea, expect it to the done forever after version 19...

On 8/31/2018 at 8:01 PM, Zander said:

It is available almost immediately. Start the story in Calcenon city and you'll get it.

by the story in Calcenon, what do you mean? the attack of Team Meteor to Calcenon? (i'm in Charlotte's gym so i don't know really xD)

by other way i have to give my thanks to Ame and all the team behind the game

so many changes from 2 years ago... but still funny and brainbreaker xD

really... GF MUST leard to do a story from their fans xD

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Le Frey said:

by the story in Calcenon, what do you mean? the attack of Team Meteor to Calcenon? (i'm in Charlotte's gym so i don't know really xD)

Episode 18 starts after Amaria, so you'll know when you get there.

It's such a relief that I don't have to do some computer science crap to continue my save file on a new episode of the game. Because I'm not very good with that kind of stuff. I was afraid I had to start over and Arceus, this is a very long game. And I'm way too far into the game 😅 thank Arceus that it automatically continues with your previous save file.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
51 minutes ago, BlazikinArmy said:

after forgetting about the game for a good while I suppose I had better make a return with a new save also rip budew

Budew isn't rip, it's just a joke

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I want level cap to work like Pokemon Rejuvenation where when you reach the level cap you just cant earn more xp up until you get the next badge. Allowing pokemon to gain levels and dissobey you is irritating. Can you change it please in tge new version? Also pursuit does not have any priority.

2 hours ago, mikejohnson said:

I want level cap to work like Pokemon Rejuvenation where when you reach the level cap you just cant earn more xp up until you get the next badge. Allowing pokemon to gain levels and dissobey you is irritating. Can you change it please in tge new version? Also pursuit does not have any priority.

Pursuit doesn't get priority anyway, pursuit's gimmick is being able to hit a mon just before a switch out (this will don double-damage). As the the xp thing, there's common candies and I think there are mods that change the xp system to be like rejuvs.