[Episode 18 Spoiler] Puzzle Help

junjjang

2 minutes ago, junjjang said:

I almost completed the impossible puzzle but i cant quite seem to arrange the last column. :((( im so close 

2 7 6         8 3 4 

9 5 1         1 5 2

4 3 8         6 7 9

If you upload your save file I can finish it. But I can't explain how to finish it without having it in front of me. The last section is the trickiest.

1 hour ago, wcv said:

If you upload your save file I can finish it. But I can't explain how to finish it without having it in front of me. The last section is the trickiest.

Sorry, but do you mind doing the same for me? I've been stuck for at least 2 hours now and I can't get the last column in the 2nd square in the right position either, and my brain isn't functioning properly.

Game.rxdata

24 minutes ago, Aeos said:

Sorry, but do you mind doing the same for me? I've been stuck for at least 2 hours now and I can't get the last column in the 2nd square in the right position either, and my brain isn't functioning properly.

Game.rxdata

For some reason it says your file is too big, but you can do it yourself. All it takes is moving the top row left one, the right-side column 3 down one, the top row one right, and then the third column one down. So actually just 4 moves since I did the same thing on the other one.

2 minutes ago, wcv said:

For some reason it says your file is too big, but you can do it yourself. All it takes is moving the top row left one, the right-side column 3 down one, the top row one right, and then the third column one down. So actually just 4 moves since I did the same thing on the other one.

I feel very dumb and dead inside. Thank you very much.

• 1 month later...

Has the solution changed at all now that the numbers have been rearranged in the public release, or do we still follow the same layout? I've always been awful at these kinds of puzzles, despite trying to do them for so many years.

15 minutes ago, Foamy said:

Has the solution changed at all now that the numbers have been rearranged in the public release, or do we still follow the same layout? I've always been awful at these kinds of puzzles, despite trying to do them for so many years.

you can still solve it the same way

12 minutes ago, LeoYT said:

you can still solve it the same way

Thanks! I just managed to solve it after a lot of head scratching and watching your video guide.
(Thank you for that, by the way!)

I might've gotten lucky, because the last column was already in the proper order when I solved the second to last column.