Shinies for Starters (COMPLETED)

ProjectIceman

Hey guys! I'm currently trading my shiny Pokemon for starters (or starter eggs). The ones that I need are listed below:

Bulbasaur

Turtwig

Snivy

Squirtle

Totodile

Froakie

Charmander

Torchic

Chimchar

Litten

NOTE: I will cross out the ones I got as I receive them. 

In return, I can give these shinies:

If you are willing to give up an egg for anything else, I can see what Ii can do. Either leave a comment below or DM me what yo have and when you are available. Thanks! :]

shiny.PNG

shiny1.PNG

shiny2.PNG

Edited by ProjectIceman

Welp gotta go to work. But I'll be trading tomorroe, most likely around 9:00 AM EST. If you are interested in getting a shiny, then let me know. 

Thanks!

EDIT: Back from work (and sleep lol). Remaining shinies and Pokemon I need are the ones listed above.

Edited by ProjectIceman
Resuming Thread

I can provide all you need except for the Totodile, just let me the time to make some eggs ^^

In return, i'd be glad to have Blood and (if you agree) eggs of Litten, Bulbasaur, Chikorita and Chespin (since you either got one or didn't mention, i suppose you have all of them and then make eggs of them). If you can't for one reason or another, i accept anything ^^

On 8/22/2018 at 5:50 PM, Siragon said:

I can provide all you need except for the Totodile, just let me the time to make some eggs ^^

In return, i'd be glad to have Blood and (if you agree) eggs of Litten, Bulbasaur, Chikorita and Chespin (since you either got one or didn't mention, i suppose you have all of them and then make eggs of them). If you can't for one reason or another, i accept anything ^^

Wow. Didn't get a notification about someone replying to this -_-. I accept your offer if you're still up for it. 👍 Won't take too long to get the eggs for you, probably 30 mins tops.