Spork Art Thread

Ice Cream Sand Witch

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Global Mods
53 minutes ago, Vince&Sylveon said:

Another Sierran Art based on a recent Yu-gi-oh card that came out two weeks ago. This drawing is in DeviantArt.

https://www.deviantart.com/chilup2007/art/Pokemon-Spork-Sierran-Art-Floral-Background-836665008?ga_submit_new=10%3A1586121971&ga_type=edit&ga_changes=1

I can put it here if you can't get to the link. But due to limited attachment storage space, I may eventually clean up my space and certain pictures may not be there anymore.

Picture dimension size 640x720.

sierranfloral.png

I don't play Yu-Gi-Oh so I wouldn't be able to guess the card, but Sierran looks like a forest fairy! Holding on to the flower reminded me of Floette. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/14/2020 at 10:59 PM, Vince&Sylveon said:

Cute artwork on Ballerina Ashley! Is that art gonna be in DeviantArt?

Thanks! I'm not sure; I'm not use to drawing like this, and it was originally a sketch ^^;. If I were, I feel like I'd have to find the source of the reference I used. 

hTSsZkQ.png

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/30/2021 at 8:24 PM, Punkeev said:

With the assistance of @Ice Cream Sand Witch, we made some pride avatars based on some of the orientations and identities found in Spork. This list isn't exhaustive, but we tried our best to research for our representatives:

Hide contents

bLI0E69.png cv4JPJk.png

NkY0CUx.png

EYudmcc.png

nvg39i3.png

FlCwdxN.png

LgPM3Z8.png

NgAEknk.png

XvpGxeX.png

tuvtPgJ.png

big gay moment 

• 1 month later...
  • Global Mods
3 hours ago, Vespicutie said:

The Guardian is probably my favorite character in the game, so I decided to draw them. This was originally going to be a part of a larger piece, but I liked this pose so much I just finished it separately.

Guardian.png

This is really cute!

• 2 years later...