Spork Art Thread

Ice Cream Sand Witch

• Global Mods

Today I made a drawing of Delicia eating neopolitan ice cream with Neo from RWBY, and I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread for all the art made of Spork (such as Yoru91's fanart, and the drawings I've done) so it can all be viewed in one place. 

Pandora (Yoru91)

Pandora.jpg

Delicia (Yoru91)

wMDQGyh.png

Spade (Yoru91)

QIhULcy.png

Felicia and Delicia (Yoru91)

4Q1xygK.png

DJ Ultra Beats (Yoru91)

output_yrrOLZ.gif

Delicia, Felicia, Pandora comic (Yoru91)

D9ZIcuh.png

Fruit character digital paintings + spooky Lemon + chibi Cherry

LT4fMW9.png

gNE0XpE.png

wBpbT4YG1KlxAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png?ex=660e9e99&is=65fc2999&hm=35ad88aeabbe2f691cfc33cca5bbff6d4d8c165339afd3d83f8b88340c224bc3&

IMG_20180705_155911.png?ex=660f069e&is=65fc919e&hm=2b70ff5ad02c92ed11bbcc8b2fa7d69e12e24981f3ff5dc0f7da25cf735ebf05&

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Global Mods
1 hour ago, Vince&Sylveon said:

After some unfortunate circumstances regarding trying to find and type the right script for Pokémon not getting EXP when it reaches a certain level, I had to uninstall and extract files again. Thankfully, my saves are intact, but I had to redo the trainer card level caps. As far as art goes, I feel like it was a great opportunity for me to give more details when I draw. Same character, but I have...

Little Lime in Tinder Village!

Also, here's another "intro1" picture that I replaced before the "splash" image.

BTW, I finally enforced Pokémon obedience and will record another run. I should expect to see my own Pokémon ignoring orders, turning away, loafing around, or pretending not to notice!

introfirst.png

introtrans.png

titlescreen.png

That's awesome, it's kind of like a movie intro!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods
4 hours ago, Vince&Sylveon said:

Here's Sierran in the Moonblast background! Will be used on my Intense Mode playthrough soon.

intense mode.png

This is a really cool background, and Fairy is also a type I've associated with Sierran before! If I gave canon teams to the Spork protagonists, I always pictured Frank to have Arcanine, Sierran to have Clefable, and Spade to have Ludicolo. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Global Mods
2 hours ago, Vince&Sylveon said:

I know that the club is under lockdown, but I have to put some fanart here. I'm slowly making a side series, and I've learned some aspects like eventing due to Spork having it's own project as reference. This art is Frank taking a view of New Virima City. Yes, that city is one of the cities in Pokémon Spork. I'm going to attempt to implement some aspects of 5DS to create something similar.

Spork - Settling the Score

One day, Felicia is performing some magic tricks when an accident caused the player character to be transported to another area. It's up to the player to endure numerous problems on both the Satellite and New Virima City before confronting Felicia and resolve the situation once and for all.

-No Pokémon can be catchable. The player gets a decent chunk of Pokémon via gifts or from items laying around.

-There are no Gyms and the maximum level for this side story project is Level 50.

mapping.png

splash.png

Posting in the art thread is okay! I left this thread open so that people would still be able to share art if they made it. And that's an interesting project, I like the drawing!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Global Mods
5 hours ago, Vince&Sylveon said:

Pokémon Spork Sylveon Squad!

Trainers who own a Sylveon:

Vince's Yancy

Ceolis's (99.9% lime, 0.1% red) GlitchHop

Felicia's Neo

IceCreamSandWitch's Cynesthesia

Rania's Strawberry

Better get your headphones ready to shield your ears. All five Sylveons will happily sing via Boomburst!

sylveonsquadspork800x450.png

piiiix~ ^.^ 🎀

Amazing! 

• Thanks 1

• Global Mods
On 10/17/2019 at 10:56 PM, Vince&Sylveon said:

I don’t have my computer with me yet, so I did a sketch of a timeskip character of Lime while at work. Once I get home, I’ll try to give it more detail in Microsoft Paint.

I’ll have to fix her eyes to make her become a 20+ year old character.

Edit: finally did some details such as color and pose. Though, I had a bit of help looking for that pose similar to 5DS's Luna timeskip.

8F742617-7283-4894-BFA0-C7C8786FCE42.jpeg

lime timeskip.png

I just saw the added version in color, Lime looks like she's ready to go on an Easter adventure! (the pink shirt along with the green made me think of spring and the Easter Egg scavenger hunt at the start of Delicia's Return to Dreamland)

• Thanks 1

For some reason, I can physically draw certain anime eyes with ease, but not when it comes to replicating it on Microsoft Paint. That satchel looks extremely similar to XYZ Bonnie’s bag.

BTW, this art thread post has added a second page (surprised each page can hold 24 comments)! Also, I’m currently playing my 2nd adventure of Pokémon Reborn. Customized teams due to sandbox mode and shared PC.

• Upvote 1

• Global Mods
On 10/28/2019 at 7:11 PM, Vince&Sylveon said:

So I realized what I got into on the so-called crossover project and got far too ambitious that I had to pause what I’m doing (or even change into a different plot completely). So most likely I’ll be putting my side project on hold and play more fan games made by RPG Maker to get the feel of how everything works.

Since the sketches that I’m about to upload takes more space than I’m allowed here. I’ll try to put them one by one.

Edit: having difficulty uploading pictures from my phone. The max total size is putting a strain on uploading capabilities.

1. VS sketches

3600ADDF-FC38-4A8F-8063-99E701114709.jpeg

The Lime vs bar sketch is very cute! I look forward to seeing the direction the project goes in!

Inktober day 27: Coat

7giWhar.png

I had four different ideas for day 18 (Misfit), and one of them was Tomas with some scientist colleagues, with them all in the professional lab coats and Tomas in his punk-style outfit. After narrowing day 18 down to one, I decided to do the others for different prompts, with the Tomas one for Coat. I ended up just drawing Tomas instead of the scientists too because I didn't know if I had enough space, but I had a lot of fun drawing Tomas's outfit! 

(this was yesterday's prompt but I did it today because I normally do these at night and was a sleepy sand witch yesterday)

• Like 1

• Global Mods
2 minutes ago, Vince&Sylveon said:

201/330kb

2. Sierran VS Sprite (detailed)!

102C986C-B76E-46C6-B502-38953873F220.jpeg

Sierran looks like she's determined to do her best!

i5pAo74.jpg

Oh I meant to mention this in the post from a few minutes ago but forgot: I think there's an option in your account settings to delete old files to give yourself more storage space, but I forget exactly where. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

PB1m12C.png

Huevember days 4-8

For same colors of different hues, like how 4-8 are orange hues, I decided to put all the hues of each color into one picture. It's fun doing it this way and kind of like telling a story. 

Here's a shiny Pikachu with oranges during sunset along with Chika (Love Live Sunshine) and Orange from Spork drawn to resemble the neso plushies (reference below)

Image result for chika neso

• Like 2

Sorry if I didn’t make any pictures lately because I’m still a bit salty by my mistake/wipeout two weeks ago. But that makes me want to be extra careful. The pictures that I’ve retrieved are Lime Tinder Village, Sylveon Squad, and Emily with Buneary. All three are in DeviantArt under the username “Chilup2007”, and I believe those archive of pictures are safe there!

Also, I’m still silently evening stuff mostly focused on Tinder Village and Tinder Forest. It’s a completely different plot than what I previously thought of. At the same time, I would sidetrack and watch lots of Sword & Shield gameplay.

• Like 1