[E18] Sidequest help (again)

ChaoticStreamer

• Global Mods
18 minutes ago, ChaoticStreamer said:
  Hide contents

There's a lady in Agate City who asks for a password for a computer in a house, and says that the meteor card in my possession should help. I don't know if I missed this password in the atrium or at devon corp, but does anybody know where I can find this password?

Spoiler

The password is gotten from the solution to the magic squares puzzle in devon (some of the numbers change colour when it's solved) 

check the room at the end of devon where arclight/victoria/adrienn got dumped out onto the floor

4 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:
  Hide contents

The password is gotten from the solution to the magic squares puzzle in devon (some of the numbers change colour when it's solved) 

check the room at the end of devon where arclight/victoria/adrienn got dumped out onto the floor

Spoiler

Ahh I just noticed that. Thanks a bunch! On another note, what were the rewards to solving the puzzle apart from the gardevoirite and the darkinium z? I can't seem to find anything extra in my inventory..

• Global Mods
Just now, ChaoticStreamer said:
  Hide contents

Ahh I just noticed that. Thanks a bunch! On another note, what were the rewards to solving the puzzle apart from the gardevoirite and the darkinium z? I can't seem to find anything extra in my inventory..

Spoiler

Thunderbolt TM, and then a sticker and another mega stone (manecite?) for the password

• Global Mods
Just now, ChaoticStreamer said:
  Hide contents

okay I can't seem to figure out what the code is. How am I supposed to read to the numbers? From left to right? Top to bottom?

Spoiler

left to right. there should be one number highlighted in each column

42 minutes ago, Tamamonomae said:

Sorry to ask but can some help me with this devon puzzle?

Spoiler

It doesn't have one set solution. Any magic square will do the job.

The one I used was:

294  438

753  951

618  276

Start with either the top right column or rightmost row and work your way down/right. Keep the numbers that have been solved in order as much as possible to avoid having to go back and realign earlier areas. Be patient and do not rush. If you rush you can easily find yourself having to go back and restart the entire thing.

21 minutes ago, wcv said:
  Hide contents

It doesn't have one set solution. Any magic square will do the job.

The one I used was:

294  438

753  951

618  276

Start with either the top right column or rightmost row and work your way down/right. Keep the numbers that have been solved in order as much as possible to avoid having to go back and realign earlier areas. Be patient and do not rush. If you rush you can easily find yourself having to go back and restart the entire thing.

Ok thank you i will try this, I will let you know how it goes if I can get it

Edit: I got the square on the left done now I have to deal with the right

Edited by Tamamonomae