Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

About the Pokedex sidequest....

The Swordsman

Question

Spoiler

what is the exact number of pokemon needed for galliadite? I thought it was 200 as I've seen the order of rewards go like this Electrium-Z, Galladite, Froakie, TM03 Psyshock, Groundium-Z, Mawilite and Kangaskhanite but I instead got Mawlite for the first 100 and Electrium-Z for 200.

12 answers to this question

Wait, what are you guys talking about?

1 hour ago, The Swordsman said:
  Hide contents

what is the exact number of pokemon needed for galliadite? I thought it was 200 as I've seen the order of rewards go like this Electrium-Z, Galladite, Froakie, TM03 Psyshock, Groundium-Z, Mawilite and Kangaskhanite but I instead got Mawlite for the first 100 and Electrium-Z for 200.

11 hours ago, Rising Emperor said:

While all those awards are impressive I would recommend getting all 731 pokedex entries because that final prize is worth it all.

I am sorry, but 731 mons wouldn´t include all mon, inclusive the legendary? Because I am curious about this

13 hours ago, The Swordsman said:
  Reveal hidden contents

A sidequest in Agate City.

thanks!

1 hour ago, shymango said:

I am sorry, but 731 mons wouldn´t include all mon, inclusive the legendary? Because I am curious about this

No, there are 807 pokemon in total. 731 refers to all currently available Pokemon in-game (I think that includes Phione)

On 8/20/2018 at 6:47 AM, Rising Emperor said:

While all those awards are impressive I would recommend getting all 731 pokedex entries because that final prize is worth it all.

Spoiler

Dont tell me its a Budew 😄

3 hours ago, TheLuca said:

Hide contents

Dont tell me its a Budew 😄

Spoiler

No way will Ame ever give her mortal enemy a better event than attempting to make it jump to its doom.

Spoiler

Also its a Poipole.

Edited by wcv