Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Ghastly and Eevee

Monkeeman

Question

Hey I really think the addition of Ghastly and Eevee to my team would really fix up some of the dents. Unfortunately i only know that you get Eevee around that area where the forest is always changing and Ghastly in the wastelands. If anyone could fill me in on the secrets to obtaining these two pokemon i'd really appreciate it.

Alright, I had to make sure I was right. So ghastly is in the Byxbysion Wasteland. In the back of the Wasteland there is a whole in the wall where you can get to by going through a small house. Use strength to push the boulder out if the way to get to the entrance. Have fun! I suggest you go at night(more fun) and bring a strong pokemon. As for Eevee, I'm not sure :unsure:

Edited by FeatherDuster

Alright, I had to make sure I was right. So ghastly is in the Byxbysion Wasteland. In the back of the Wasteland there is a whole in the wall where you can get to by going through a small house. Use strength to push the boulder out if the way to get to the entrance. Have fun! I suggest you go at night(more fun) and bring a strong pokemon. As for Eevee, I'm not sure :unsure:

i tried to do that but the boulder was not a boulder.it was just a regular rock that could not be moved.

• Administrators

There's something you're missing that I could outright tell you, but that wouldn't be any fun! Look around the wasteland and click on things c:

Just look around the back of the wasteland. You can't miss the hole in the wall.

i did look. it just wont let me get into the area you said. i wish i knew how to screen capture

Alright, so it won't let me paste it on here an way because it gives me errors. So, direction time.

1. Once you enter the wasteland head to the first house with all of the stairs in it.

2. Once you exit the house, take the right slide.

3. Then, head straight up where the poles are and go through the small house.

4. enter the cave hole and move the boulder by using strength.

5. enjoy your ghastly!

OMG I FOUND EEVEE!! when your in the forest take a path to the rail cave on the right of the forest. when you go in you see rail tracks and one door way on each side of the room. take the path with no rail tracks every room you go in until you get to a room and you see a pokeball on the ground and grab it and you get eevee